The Ogee Garden Arch, endorsed by the RHS, is instantly recognisable with its distinctive curved shape creating a dramatic focal point in any garden. The Ogee Metal Arch will look beautiful adorned with your favourite flowering climbers.
Our steel garden arches all use heavy duty galvanised steel framework which is black powder coated for a stylish and extremely durable finish, we are so confident of the quality we offer a 10 year framework guarantee!
The arches are supplied with flush fitting plastic-capped steel connectors and black stainless steel bolts finishing off the black powder coated look.
These stunning ogee garden arches are available in a range of sizes to suit any garden whether you are looking to span a pathway or create a garden feature.
Like the other garden arch designs in our range - the Roman and Gothic - the Ogee metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil, we provide an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground.
- Ogee Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in 4 Width Options 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m & 3m
- Ogee Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Small arch - 1.5m Wide x 2.52m High
- Medium Arch - 2m Wide x 2.86m High
- Large Arch - 2.5m Wide x 2.91m High
- Extra Large - 3m Wide x 2.91m High
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Ogee Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create an magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers particularly roses, hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created an Ogee linked arch, and an Ogee arch, curved fence and pergola project in a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com
Available sizes and product codes:-
Great product, good instructions and archway looks great. Thanks.
The customer services at Harrod Horticultural is exceptionally good. My call was answered straight away, concerns were noted and generated a prompt and very favourable outcome. She was pleasant and friendly, and made you feel at ease. All their products I have bought so far from them, have been of high quality, albeit a bit pricey.
OGEE GARDEN ARCHES
Our Ogee Arches are arguably the most streamlined and attractive member of our new RHS-endorsed Superior Garden Arch Range and are perfect for supporting all manner of climbing ornamentals, fruit and vegetables. The table below gives you all the Ogee arch size and price information you should need but if you're in any doubt about the arch best suited for your garden, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services Department on call us on 0333 400 6400.
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and all arches carry a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What The Press Say
Dream GardenOctober 2021
7 Stunning garden arches perfect for climbers...
A Kentish Garden
The brief from the owners of a beautiful barn conversion was to create a quintessential English country garden to blend their property in with its rural surroundings - Harrod Fruit cages, Gazebos and Ogee archways featured strongly in the design
How to LINK your arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Expert Design Team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) - 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri or email email@example.com with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design - Roman, Gothic or Ogee
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shows 3 individual ogee arches, each measuring 1.5m wide x 2.5m high and 1.05m deep, with 1.43m between each arch, covering an overall length of 6m. Our Expert Design Team have previously created an Ogee linked arch, in a bespoke design.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)