The Ogee Garden Arch, endorsed by the RHS, is instantly recognisable with its distinctive curved shape creating a dramatic focal point in any garden. The Ogee Metal Arch will look beautiful adorned with your favourite flowering climbers.
Our steel garden arches all use heavy duty galvanised steel framework which is black powder coated for a stylish and extremely durable finish, we are so confident of the quality we offer a 10 year framework guarantee!
The arches are supplied with flush fitting plastic-capped steel connectors and black stainless steel bolts finishing off the black powder coated look.
These stunning ogee garden arches are available in a range of sizes to suit any garden whether you are looking to span a pathway or create a garden feature.
Like the other garden arch designs in our range - the Roman and Gothic - the Ogee metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil, we provide an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground.
- Ogee Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in 4 Width Options 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m & 3m
- Ogee Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Small arch - 1.5m Wide x 2.52m High
- Medium Arch - 2m Wide x 2.86m High
- Large Arch - 2.5m Wide x 2.91m High
- Extra Large - 3m Wide x 2.91m High
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Ogee Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create an magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com