Trade Pricing & Services
Benefits of the Harrod Horticultural Trade Department
- Our Trade Brochure is full of high quality photography of our products in use. There are also lots of examples of our work to show clients and to help you visualise the products. If you would like a copy of the trade brochure then please email your company details to email@example.com and we will get one in the post to you.
- Trade Discount - orders placed through our trade department qualify for the trade discount - see below for details
- Project/Account Management
- Personal & flexible customer service
- Understanding Industry requirements
- Bespoke product design & made to measure
How much is the Trade Discount?
- The trade discount is 15% against all products in our trade brochure - such as garden furniture, metal raised beds, metal planters, arches, pergolas, estate fencing & gates, obelisks, walk in steel cages, decorative cages, standard and superior raised beds and so on.
- We also offer 10% against our range of tools and sundries that are on our website. There are some exceptions - anything on our website that states ‘exempt from any further discount or promotion’.
Orders placed through our trade department qualify for a trade discount and this discount is available regardless of how you pay:–
- You can either order on our website quoting the trade discount code at the checkout
- You can call our trade line on 0333 400 1777 and quote the trade discount code
- If you require a pro forma to pay by cheque or bank transfer this can be arranged
- If you would like to open a credit account (terms 30 days nett) please complete the following Credit Application Form and return to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the trade discount code please email verification / proof of business (such as website link, e mail footer, listing in trade journal, business card, advert etc) to email@example.com, along with your contact details and we will send you a trade pack in the post along with an email explaining the trade discount.
Information on completing the Credit Application Form
- Please note this is a multi purpose form and it needs to be printed out to be completed as it requires a signature.
- If you are a school you only need to complete the contact details of where we are to send the invoice and indicate from the tick boxes the type of school.
- If you are a registered charity please let us know your charity number.
- Schools / Charities - please leave blank the trade references, bank details and directorships sections – these are only required by private businesses requiring a trade account.
- If you are a business or charity please complete as many sections as possible, if you have a VAT and Company reg number you can leave blank the trade references, bank details and directorship sections.
- If you can make sure you complete the credit limit required and also make sure there is a signature on the form before returning to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note all orders placed on account / 30 days nett need to be placed in writing either on e mail to email@example.com. Where possible we require a purchase order number.
If you have any queries on completing the form please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 400 1777