Harrod Ogee Wall Arches have a stunning curvilinear design to create a real statement in the garden and make a beautiful feature of a bare wall when clothed in fragrant and colourful climbers.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK the ogee wall arches come with a 10 year framework guarantee. Made to the same exacting standards as our garden arches using UK sourced, extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel sections. The steel framework is galvanised inside and out and then high temperature powder coated Matt Black for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The Ogee Wall Arch is easy to assemble fitting together with discreet steel reinforced connectors that fit inside the framework for a flush, neat finish. The Arch is then secured to the wall with the supplied wall fixing bar, stainless steel screws and rawl plugs. Wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground. The uprights are designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground for stability. For even easier installation we recommend our hole former and/or ground sockets in soft soil or exposed windy locations. Ground sockets easily hammer 57cm into the ground, protected by a driving cap, and allow uprights to simply slot in.
The Ogee Wall Arch has a stylish design which makes a real feature in the garden and is available in 3 widths - 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m and 3 depths - 0.6m, 1.05m and 1.55m giving various options to find the perfect size arch to fit your garden.
- Ogee Wall Arch - Harrod Horticultural Exclusive
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- 3 Widths - 1.5m, 2m & 2.5m
- 3 Depths - 0.6m, 1.05m & 1.55m
- All measurements are external
- Extra strength 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework - UK sourced
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts for a discreet finish
- Supplied with wall fixing bar and all fixings to secure to the wall
- Wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground
- Uprights designed to insert 40cm into soil
- Hole former and ground sockets available separately
- Create a beautiful floral walkway with a series of arches
- Ideal to brighten up a bare outside wall
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- We do not provide an installation service
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Wall Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden, we can also offer bespoke colours upon request. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman half arch and incorpoated an X brace gate, and an Ogee linked arch, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Wall Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com
Available sizes and product codes:-
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)