Our Roman Garden Arches combine our own manufacturing excellence with a design which is definitely 'tried and tested' resulting in metal garden arches incredible in both simplicity and looks.
The semi-circular span of the Roman Arch is particularly suited for climbing ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and often used as rose arches. It is often the case that a single arch is not enough. Multiple arches can be used to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden, sure to be a real garden focal point. With the top quality materials used in this steel garden arch, you can be sure it will be around for years!
As well as the pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel with a matt black powder coated finish, the RHS endorsed Roman Arch boasts flush fitting plastic-capped steel connectors and black stainless steel bolts, and with numerous fixed width, height and depth options, from 1.2m wide to 3m wide and heights from 2.3m up to 2.95m, you'll have no problems spanning a pathway or bed.
Like the other stunning garden arch designs in our range - the Ogee and Gothic - the Roman metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
With that RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee behind it, you can be sure the Roman Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Roman Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in numerous fixed width and height options
- Roman Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Smallest arch is 1.2m W x 2.29m H
- Next up is the 1.5m W x 2.45m H
- Medium sized Roman Arch measures 2m W x 2.7m H
- Large Roman Garden Arch measures 2.5m W x 2.95m H
- The Largest Wide Garden Arch is an imposing 3m W x 2.8m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Roman Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Roman Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden, we can also offer bespoke colours upon request. We have previously created a Roman Arch with Gate & Estate Fencing, a run of 4 Roman Linked Arches with half lattice and a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org