The Gothic Garden Arch mimics the typical church window shape found in beautiful buildings across the world and will be a stunning addition to your garden. Endorsed but the RHS these metal garden arches are perfect for framing an entrance, segmenting the garden or framing a plant or structure. Why not create a glorious tunnel with multiple arches and take advantage of our special garden arch multibuy offers.
Manufactured from the same top quality, 10 year guaranteed materials used in the construction of our steel fruit cages - extra strength, 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section which is both pre-galvanised and powder coated to give a resilient and extremely attractive matt black finish and plastic capped, flush fitting steel connectors - along with black stainless steel bolts, the RHS endorsed Gothic Arch is likely to be around for a long time!
Like the other stunning garden arch designs in our range - the Roman and Ogee - the Gothic metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
The result is a secure and stylish venue to display your climbing ornamentals, fruit and even vegetables! The Gothic Garden Arch is available in three fixed width, height and depth options - 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m wide, 2.4m, 2.77m and 2.9m high and 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m respectively.
- Gothic Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in 3 fixed width and height options
- Gothic Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Smaller arch is 1.5m W x 2.4m H
- Medium sized Gothic Arch measures 2m W x 2.77m H
- Largest Gothic Garden Arch is an imposing 2.5m W x 2.9m H
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Gothic Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Gothic Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org