The Gothic Garden Arch mimics the typical church window shape found in beautiful buildings across the world and will be a stunning addition to your garden. Endorsed by the RHS these metal garden arches are perfect for framing an entrance, segmenting the garden or framing a plant or structure. Why not create a glorious tunnel with multiple arches and take advantage of our special garden arch multibuy offers.
Manufactured from the same top quality, 10 year guaranteed materials used in the construction of our steel fruit cages - extra strength, 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section which is both pre-galvanised and powder coated to give a resilient and extremely attractive matt black finish and plastic capped, flush fitting steel connectors - along with black stainless steel bolts, the RHS endorsed Gothic Arch is likely to be around for a long time!
Like the other stunning garden arch designs in our range - the Roman and Ogee - the Gothic metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
The result is a secure and stylish venue to display your climbing ornamentals, fruit and even vegetables! The Gothic Garden Arch is available in three fixed width, height and depth options - 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m wide, 2.4m, 2.77m and 2.9m high and 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m respectively.
- Gothic Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in 3 fixed width and height options
- Gothic Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Smaller arch is 1.5m W x 2.4m H
- Medium sized Gothic Arch measures 2m W x 2.77m H
- Largest Gothic Garden Arch is an imposing 2.5m W x 2.9m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Gothic Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Gothic Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly roses, hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a run of 3 Gothic Linked Arches, and a Gothic Gazebo as a wonderful central focal point to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOTHIC GARDEN ARCHES
Our Gothic Arches are imposing and powerful and the classic arched shape will fit into almost any garden setting. The Gothic - like all our garden arches - gives essential support to all number of climbing ornamentals, fruit and vegetables.
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and all arches carry a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email email@example.com
What The Press Say
What to Buy - Garden Store - Round up of latest products & services for Kitchen Gardeners
Harrod Horticultural sells a fantastic range of quality arches including this Gothic Garden Arch. This would create a very stylish entrance to your veg patch and be used to support climbing beans, squashes, sweet peas or roses. The metal arch is pre-galvanised and powder coated in matt black finish.
The arches provided by Harrod Horticultural have enhanced the beauty of the formal gardens, providing a focal point to draw the eye and frame the walkways and borders.
How to LINK your arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Expert Design Team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) - 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design - Roman, Gothic or Ogee
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shows 4 individual gothic arches, each measuring 2m wide x 2.77m high and 60cm deep, covering an overall length of 10m.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)