A Harrod Moon Gate Arch will create a stunning focal point in your garden, endorsed by the RHS and with a 10 year structural guarantee you can be assured it will grace your garden for many years to come.
Manufactured from the same top quality, 10 year guaranteed materials used in the construction of our steel fruit cages - extra strength, 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section which is both pre-galvanised and powder coated to give a resilient and extremely attractive matt black finish and plastic capped, flush fitting steel connectors - along with black stainless steel bolts, the RHS endorsed Moon Gate Arch is likely to be around for a long time!
Like the other stunning garden arch designs in our range this moon shaped metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground. We strongly recommend to make installation easier that you use a hole former
- Moon Gate Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Designed to be installed directly into soil
- Uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- All Harrod Moon Gate Arches stand an impressive 2.3m high above ground
- Measures 2.5m at widest point and 1.57m wide at the base
- Available in 3 depth options (0.60m, 1.05m and 1.55m)
- All measurements are external
- Our range of Roses & Clematis from Peter Beales includes varieties ideal for our garden arches
Made to Measure
If you can't see the size or style you are looking for then visit our Made to Measure section where you will find contact details for our Made to Measure team or you can complete our Online Quotation Form.
Excellent quality and looks fantastic!
The moongate arch is substantially made and gives an excellent look that will last in the garden, the service received from Harrod Horticultural is always very good.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email email@example.com
What The Press Say
Period IdeasFebruary 2017
Inspirational ideas for your great outdoors
Over the moon - Create a beautiful feature with a Harrod moon gate arch, as endorced by the RHS. It is designed to be installed directly into the soil and its tough steel framework is fully galvanised and has a 10 year guarantee. It is matt black polyester powder coated for a weathproof finish. The arch measures 2m high by 2.5m wide and is ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and climbers, including vegetables.
HOW TO LINK YOUR GARDEN ARCHES
Linked Garden Arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Made to Measure Team on 0333 400 1444 (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shows 4 individual gothic arches, each measuring 2m wide x 2.77m high and 60cm deep, covering an overall length of 10m.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)