Standard Lattice Wall Trellis Panel
The Harrod Standard Lattice Wall Trellis Panel uses 3mm thick steel wire lattice that is zinc plated and powder coated matt black to be maintenance free and weather resistant and comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
Made by us in the UK
The Standard Wire Trellis Panel has been designed to support climbing plants such as roses or clematis to create stunning floral displays on garden walls to create a beautiful link between house and garden.
The welded mesh wire panels are manufactured from zinc plated steel wire which is high temperature powder coated in a matt black finish. The durability of the trellis gives it many advantages over wooden trellis, with no maintenance required and comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
Simply fix as many panels as you need side-by-side to achieve your floral wall display. The panels fix esily to the wall using the brackets and fixings supplied. The brackets hold the trellis 25mm from the wall to encourage air flow and also allow plenty of room between the wire trellis panel and the wall to allow the plants to freely twine around the lattice.
- Designed and Manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Trellis measures 49cm/1ft 7" Wide x 1.15m/3ft 9" High
- 3mm thick steel wire lattice
- Zinc plated steel rod
- High temperature powder coated for long life
- Maintenance free welded mesh panel
- Easy to secure to garden walls with brackets & fixings supplied
- Brackets keep trellis 25mm from wall
- Allows air to circulate - reducing humidity
- Room for plants to freely twine around panel
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers particularly rambling roses, clematis, hedera, vitis, campsis, trachelospermum and actinidia
Excellent workmanship on the product, easily fitted and as previously experienced with other Harrod products, expect it to be good value for money
I used 3 Trellis Panels to replace old wooden trellises I had taken down as we have just completed pointing work on the house. delivery was very fast and was "What it said on the can" Great quality and complete with all needed to attach to wall. Great that it had spacers that facilitated the trellis standing off the wall a short distance. Just think the trellis is a little pricey. Regards, Gordon