Hedera colchica Sulphur Heart also known as Persian Ivy is an attractive variegated ivy climber with slightly elongated heart shaped leaves which are suffused with gold.
This evergreen climber originates from northern Iran and is ideal for the UK climate withstanding temperatures down to -15°C (5°F) and reaching heights of 5m.
Great savings when buying multiple plants!
- Hedera colchica Sulphur Heart also known as Bullock's heart ivy or Persian ivy
- Available as single plants, 3 plants or 10 plants
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Ideal for growing up a wall
- Large elongated heart shaped variegated leaves
- Dark green leaves suffused with gold
- Hardy in most places throughout the UK withstanding temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Evergreen climbing plant
- Keep an eye out for red spider mites, scale insects, aphids, leaf spot
- Height - 5m (15ft)
- Prefers partial shade and shelter from cold winds
- Alkaline loving
- Prefers fertile moist well drained soil humus-rich
- Flowers from September to October
- May cause skin allergy or irritant - having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash
- Supplied in 3 litre pots