Our Ogee Half Lattice Standard Garden Arch is ideal for displaying fragrant climbing flowers to create a stunning feature in any garden, perfect over a seating area, gate or walkway.
The half lattice standard arch is based on our best selling Ogee Superior Lattice Arch but features welded wire mesh panels on the sides, engineered from zinc plated steel wire which is high temperature powder coated in the same matt black finish as the arch framework . These intricate lattice panels really enhance the arch and are perfect for climbing plants.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
Available in 3 different height/width options and 0.6m/2ft deep the arches have allowance for 40cm/16" to be inserted into the ground. Don't forget we can also offer a made to measure service if you can't find the ideal size for your garden.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Roman Half Lattice Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in 3 width and height options - made to measure also available
- All arches measure 60cm deep
- Smallest arch is 1.5m W x 2.52m H
- Medium sized Arch measures 2m W x 2.86m H
- Large Arch measures 2.5m W x 2.91m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Maintenance free welded wire mesh panel engineered from zinc plated steel wire
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Roman Half Lattice Standard Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assemby required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com