Roman Full Lattice Superior Garden Arch
Designed & Manufactured in the UK!
Our Roman Full Lattice Arch will create a focal point in your garden, whether covering a seating area, framing a pathway or draped in fragrant climbing flowers, this metal garden arch will be a stunning addition to your garden.
This stunning garden arch is based on our best selling Roman Arch but features lattice panels around the arch, laser cut from a galvanised steel sheet and high temperature powder coated for a superior long lasting finish. These intricate lattice panels really enhance the arch and are the perfect support for your climbing plants.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
This beautiful metal garden arch is available in two sizes - 1.5m wide x 2.45m high and 2m wide x 2.7m high, both measuring 0.6m deep. The arch uprights are designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground and can be concreted in place for extra rigidity. Alternatively we can supply surface mount sockets if you are looking to fix the arch onto a hard surface - please call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. Don't forget we offer a Made to Measure service if there is not an ideal size for your garden.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Roman Full Lattice Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Arches available in 2 sizes - 1.5m/4ft 11" W x 2.45m/8ft H x 0.6m/2ft D & 2m/6ft 7" W x 2.7m/8ft 10" H x 0.6m/2ft D - made to measure also available
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Panels laser cut from black powder coated galvanised sheet steel
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Roman Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Roman Arch uprights are an additional 40cm/16" long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easier installation on tough ground
- Create an magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assemby required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly roses, hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Took delivery of a Roman Arch with a full lattice. Delivered in ten days as promised. Absolutely delighted with the quality of this product, easily assembled due to very precise instruction leaflet enclosed. The arch was erected and in place in three hours. The arch looks amazing and puts the finishing touches to the entrance of the Hotels new Wedding Garden.
This is a good arch, very good when installed, the packing "fine, strong" You do get what you pay for.
ROMAN FULL LATTICE GARDEN ARCH
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and carries a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email email@example.com