The Lonicera henryi is a pretty climbing honeysuckle plant with dark green leaves with attractive yellow and purple flowers in June and July making a real focal point in the garden.
Honey suckle is a very popular climbing plant and it is easy to see why with this attractive variety. This vigorous climber is a woody twining climber, perfect for a wall trellis or climbing up a garden fence or wall.
Originating from China the Lonicera henryi can reach a height of up to 10m (30ft).
- Lonicera henryi - Climbing Honeysuckle
- Woody twining climber
- Hardy - can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Ideal for the UK climate
- Originates from China
- Height 10m (30ft)
- Semi-evergreen - keeps some foliage all year and drops some leaves aswell
- Paired oblong to lance-shaped, tapered, glossy, dark-green leaves to 10cm (4in) long
- Produces yellow-throated flowers up to 2cm (¾in) long
- Watch out for Aphids
- Prefers full sun and a fertile, moist, well-drained humus rich soil
- Flowers June and July
- Supplied in 2-3 litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery