Our Roman Half Lattice Garden Arch is ideal for displaying fragrant climbing flowers to create a stunning feature in any garden, perfect over a seating area, gate or walkway.
The half lattice arch is based on our best selling Roman Arch but features lattice panels on the sides, laser cut from a galvanised steel sheet and high temperature powder coated for a superior long lasting finish. These intricate lattice panels really enhance the metal arch and are perfect for climbing plants.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
Available in 4 different height/width options and 0.6m/2ft deep the arches have allowance for 40cm/16" to be inserted into the ground. Don't forget we can also offer a made to measure service if you can't find the ideal size for your garden.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Roman Half Lattice Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in numerous width and height options - made to measure also available
- All arches measure 60cm deep
- Smallest arch is 1.2m W x 2.29m H
- Next up is the 1.5m W x 2.45m H
- Medium sized Arch measures 2m W x 2.7m H
- Large Arch measures 2.5m W x 2.95m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Panels laser cut from black powder coated galvanised sheet steel
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Roman Half Lattice Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Our range of Roses & Clematis from Peter Beales includes varieties ideal for our garden arches
- Self Assemby required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a run of 4 Roman Linked Arches with half lattice and a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, to a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I love my new arch, its so strong you could almost swing on it. It looks wonderful too though as the jasmin growing up it will soon cover it I'm not sure how long I can admire it for.
Everything I have bought from Harrod Horticultural, and I have bought a lot from them over the years , is the best they could possibly be. They are the Rolls Royce of the garden suppliers.
ROMAN HALF LATTICE GARDEN ARCHES
Our Roman Half Lattice Arches are designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory. The Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and carries a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email email@example.com
How to Link your Arches
Linked Garden Arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Expert Design Team on 0333 400 1444 (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design - Roman, Gothic, Ogee, Square or Ellipse
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shows 4 individual gothic arches, each measuring 2m wide x 2.77m high and 60cm deep, covering an overall length of 10m.
Our Expert Design Team have previously created a run of 4 Roman Linked Arches with half lattice, to a bespoke design.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)