Harrod Ellipse Wall Arches have a soft elliptical shape which looks stunning in both traditional and contemporary gardens, easily secured to an outside wall to create a floral archway, making a bare wall into a beautiful garden feature.
RHS Endorsed and with a 10 year framework guarantee, the ellipse wall arch is made using extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel sections which are sourced in the UK. All the steel is galvanised inside and out and then high temperature powder coated Matt Black for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The framework fits neatly together with discreet steel reinforced connectors and the stainless steel bolts are coated black to match the framework. The Ellipse Wall Arch secures to the wall with the supplied wall fixing bar, stainless steel screws and rawl plugs. The Arch uprights are designed to go 40cm into the ground and can be concreted into place for greater rigidity. For even easier installation we recommend our hole former and/or ground sockets in soft soil or exposed windy locations. Ground sockets easily hammer 57cm into the ground, protected by a driving cap, and allow uprights to simply slot in.
The Ellipse Wall Arch has an attractive soft curve design and is available in 3 widths - 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m and 3 depths - 0.6m, 1.05m and 1.55m giving you lots of options to select the perfect size arch to fit your garden.
- Ellipse Wall Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- 3 Widths - 1.5m, 2m & 2.5m
- 3 Depths - 0.6m, 1.05m & 1.55m
- All measurements are external
- Extra strength 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework - UK sourced
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength
- Stainless steel bolts have black finish to match framework
- Supplied with wall fixing bar and all fixings to secure to the wall
- Uprights designed to insert 40cm into soil
- Hole former and ground sockets available separately
- Create a beautiful floral walkway with a series of arches
- Ideal to brighten up a bare outside wall
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Great for climbers particularly hydrangea, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Wall Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden, we can also offer bespoke colours upon request. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman half arch and incorpoated an X brace gate, to a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Wall Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org