Harrod Roman Wall Arches are ideal for creating a beautiful floral walkway on an outside wall, based on our best selling Roman Garden Arches, they will make a feature of any bare wall when clothed in fragrant climbers.
RHS Endorsed and with a 10 year framework guarantee, the wall arches are manufactured to the same exacting standards as our best selling garden arch range. Made using UK sourced, extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel sections which are galvanised inside and out and then high temperature powder coated Matt Black for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The arch is fitted together with discreet steel reinforced connectors that provide ultimate stability and fit inside the framework for a flush neat finish. The stainless steel bolt fixings have a black coating to match the framework.
The Roman Wall Arch is secured with a wall fixing bar, supplied with all the necessary stainless steel screws and rawl plugs to fix in place. The wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground. The Arch uprights are designed to go 40cm into the ground and can be concreted into place for greater rigidity. For even easier installation we recommend our hole former and/or ground sockets in soft soil or exposed windy locations. Ground sockets easily hammer 57cm into the ground, protected by a driving cap, and allow uprights to simply slot in.
The Roman Wall Arch is based on the classic curved design seen in lots of roman architecture and is available in 4 widths - 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m and 3 depths - 0.6m, 1.05m and 1.55m giving you lots of options to select the perfect size arch to fit your garden - image shows 1.5m width garden arch.
- Roman Wall Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- 4 Widths - 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m & 2.5m
- 3 Depths - 0.6m, 1.05m & 1.55m
- All measurements are external
- Extra strength 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework - UK sourced
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts for a discreet finish
- Supplied with wall fixing bar and all fixings to secure to the wall
- Wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground.
- Uprights designed to insert 40cm into soil
- Hole former and ground sockets available separately
- Create a beautiful floral walkway with a series of arches
- Ideal to brighten up a bare outside wall
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Great for climbers like roses, hydrangea, vitis, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Wall Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden, we can also offer bespoke colours upon request. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman half arch and incorpoated an X brace gate, to a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Wall Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)