The Silk Grey Peony Plant Supports have an attractive shape and colour that will be a real focal point in your garden, adding form and structure to your beds and borders.
Traditionally used for peonies, these trumpet shaped plant supports are ideal for many types of flowers and plants stopping stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight.
As well as Peonies, these supports are perfect for Delphiniums, Salvia, Verbena bonariensis, Thalictrum and many more.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, these trumpet plant supports use high quality 8mm gauge steel rods making them very strong and durable which is why we offer a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
The diameter refers to the top ring of the support. The supports are designed to be pushed between 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant. The height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
The strong steel rod used in the supports is high temperature powder coated in a stylish Silk Grey to give a high quality, long lasting, weatherproof finish which will look equally at home in traditional or modern gardens.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- Trumpet Shape Supports historically used for peonies, but are ideal for many flowers and plants
- Attractive Silk Grey Finish
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee
- Height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported
- Diameter refers to the top ring on the trumpet support - the diameter is roughly 10cm smaller for the bottom ring
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs & rings
- High temperature powder coated silk grey for a long lasting finish
- Distance between rings on the support is 25cm
- Ball finials measure 25mm diameter
- Also available in a Natural Rust, Matt Black and Lichen Green
Be the first to write a review for this product.