Designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the rust Lobster Pot Plant Supports make a great feature in the border and are made using high quality and very strong 10mm diameter steel rod, finished with a decorative ball finial.
*Special Offer - Buy set of 3 lobster pots (small/med/large) & Save 10%!*
The Lobster Pots are available in 3 sizes, the small support measures 0.75m High x 0.47m diameter, the medium measures 0.93m High x 0.55m diameter and the large support measures 1.1m High x 0.65m diameter. The supports can be pushed up to 17cm into the ground depending on the height of the plant being supported.
This traditional style grow-through plant support is ideal for supporting all types of large perennials such as peonies or dahlias and and can also be used in the vegetable garden for supporting dwarf bean plants.
The supports are supplied as untreated plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating and comes with a 5 year structural guarantee.
The lobster pots will add interest to your borders in winter and can also be used as a cloche to protect delicate plants in colder weather by simply stuffing the framework with straw.
- Designed and made by us in the UK
- RHS Endorsed
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Made using strong steel rod 10mm diameter
- Ball finial measures 90mm diameter
- Natural rust supports supplied in untreated steel which quickly develop an even rust finish
- Available 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Small Lobster Pots measure 0.75m High x 0.47m Diameter
- Medium Lobster Pots measure 0.93m High x 0.55m Diameter
- Large Lobster Pots measure 1.1m High x 0.65m Diameter
- Extra Value Set of 3 available - 1 x small, 1 x medium & 1 x large (Save 10%)
- All sizes can push up to 17cm into the soil depending on the height required
- Ideal for large perennials such as peonies, dahlias, delphiniums and oriental poppies
- Lobster Pot Plant Support in Matt Black are also available
The lobsters pots are very sturdy, and the rust finish blends well in the border. Even the small size is more than adequate for most plants. As ever with Harrod the quality is excellent.
I have a large dahlia that I had trouble keeping up right so purchased a large lobster pot to do the job. It looks fantastic and i have no doubt will do a great job.
Ordered two of the small rust lobster pots and couldn't be more pleased. Delivered in less than 24 hours, robust, sturdy plant supports that look like they will last for years. Being designed to rust they should improve with age. Have used Harrod Hoticultural before and definitely will again, once again impressed with the build quality and service.
What The Press Say
The English GardenSeptember 2019
Any Old Iron
Rusted metal ornaments and accessories add weatherbeaten charm to the garden.