Harrod Trumpet Peony Plant Support - Rust
See Extra Value Packs and Save 10%
The distinctive shape of these Natural Rust Peony Plant Supports will be a real focal point in your garden, adding form and structure to your borders. Traditionally used for peonies, these strong plant supports are perfect for many types of flowers and plants stopping plant stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight More information
SAVE 10% with our Extra Value Packs of 3!
The Peony Plant Supports with a rust finish will be an attractive addition to your garden borders, providing reliable support for peonies and other flowers which have large showy heads, stopping plant stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, these attractive plant supports use quality 8mm gauge steel rods making them very strong and durable which is why we offer a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
The Trumpet Shaped Peony Plant Supports are available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) and 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm - this refers to the top ring of the support) and are designed to be pushed between 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant. The height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
The natural rust finish is supplied as unpainted steel which quickly develops an even rust coating that goes on to look even better over time.
Save 10% with our Extra Value packs of 3 peony supports:-
- ARC-311 includes 1 x 40cm, 1 x 50cm & 1 x 60cm all 60cm high.
- ARC-313 includes 1 x 40cm, 1 x 50cm & 1 x 60cm all 90cm high.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- Trumpet Shaped Plant Supports historically used for peonies, but are ideal for many flowers and plants
- Natural Rust Finish
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee
- Available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) & 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm)
- Also available in Extra Value Packs (which includes 1 x 30cm, 1 x 40cm and 1 x 60cm dia. Peony Support)
- 30cm Diameter Peony Support has 3 legs
- 40cm Diamater Peony Support has 4 legs
- 50cm & 60cm Diameter Peony Support has 5 legs
- Height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported
- Diameter refers to the top ring on the trumpet support - the diameter is roughly 10cm smaller for the bottom ring
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs & rings
- Distance between rings on the peony support is 25cm
- Also available in a Matt Black finish
Fast delivery and good quality product. These supports are perfect for holding up my crocosmia.
These rusted metal plant supports look great in my garden. I grow a lot of perennials and roses, which need support. Heavy blooms often make stems droop under the weight, and in particular the large rose support works brilliantly.