SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE OF THE SAME SIZE SUPPORT (DISCOUNT APPLIED AT BASKET) & SAVE 20% ON OUR EXTRA VALUE PACKS OF 3 SUPPORTS
The Peony Plant Supports with a rust finish will be an attractive addition to your garden borders, providing reliable support for peonies and other flowers which have large showy heads, stopping plant stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight.
Traditionally designed to support peonies, the design of these supports makes them ideal for supporting a wide range of plants.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, these attractive plant supports use quality 8mm gauge steel rods making them very strong and durable which is why we offer a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
As featured on ITV's 'Spring into Summer' with Alan Titchmarsh.
The Trumpet Shaped Peony Plant Supports are available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) and 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm - this refers to the top ring of the support) and are designed to be pushed between 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant. The height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
The natural rust finish is supplied as unpainted plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating that goes on to look even better over time.
Save 20% with our Extra Value packs of 3 peony supports:-
- ARC-311 includes 1 x 40cm, 1 x 50cm & 1 x 60cm all 60cm high.
- ARC-313 includes 1 x 40cm, 1 x 50cm & 1 x 60cm all 90cm high.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- Trumpet Shaped Plant Supports ideal for peonies, but can be used with lots of other flowering plants such as tulips, alliums, delphinium, lupins and more.
- Natural Rust Finish
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee
- Available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) & 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm)
- Also available in Extra Value Packs (which includes 1 x 30cm, 1 x 40cm and 1 x 60cm dia. Peony Support)
- 30cm Diameter Peony Support has 3 legs
- 40cm Diameter Peony Support has 4 legs
- 50cm & 60cm Diameter Peony Support has 5 legs
- Height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported
- Diameter refers to the top ring on the trumpet support - the diameter is roughly 10cm smaller for the bottom ring
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs & rings
- Distance between rings on the peony support is 25cm
- Ball finials measure 25mm diameter
- Also available in a Matt Black finish
As always the three plants suoports ordered from Harrod Horticultural were up to their usual high standards as was the service. Thank you. MP
Excellent service, supports exactly as advertised, these supports will last a lifetime, thoroughly recommend
What The Press Say
Spring into Summer with Alan Titchmarsh
Trumpet Peony Plant Support featured on Spring into Summer programme.
Kitchen GardenJanuary 2021
Plotter of the Month
Trumpet Peony Plant Supports as featured in Kitchen Garden Magazine's Plotter of the Month Competition.