Harrod Tall Circular Plant Support - Matt Black
See Extra Value Pack and Save 10%
The Harrod Tall Circular Matt Black Plant Supports are built to last using 8mm round steel rods for the legs and 6mm for the rings and will add sculptural structure to any border, offering plant support for for a range of plants such as dahlias, delphinium, lupin, penstemon, shrub roses, hollyhocks, poppies and foxgloves.
A stunning addition to any border, these plant supports are perfect for larger flowers and plants, preventing stems from being snapped in the wind or flopping under their own weight. If left in place over winter they will also indicate where dormant plants will emerge next season.
These strong plant supports are designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so that the bottom ring is just above ground level giving superb stability and are available in 2 heights - 1m & 1.4m (height is out of the ground) and 3 diameters - 30cm, 45cm & 60cm.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the plant supports use 8mm gauge steel rod for the legs and 6mm gauge steel rod for the rings and come with a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
The classic matt black powder coating is the same as used on all Harrod steel products. Also available in a natural Rust finish
See Extra Value Packs and Save 10%
- Tall Circular Plant Supports ideal for dahlias, delphinium, lupin, penstemon, shrub roses, hollyhocks, poppies and foxgloves.
- Available in 2 heights (1m & 1.4m) & 3 diameters (30cm, 45cm & 60cm)
- 30cm & 45cm diameter circular plant supports have 3 legs.
- 60cm diameter circular plant supports have 4 legs.
- Height is from the bottom ring to the top ring - designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so bottom ring is just above ground level, so the height is out of the ground.
- Matt Black Finish.
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee.
- RHS Endorsed
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs, 6mm gauge steel rods for rings.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
Crambe Cordifolia and Hydrangea examples showing how these plants can need support when growing.
I bought a tall circular plant support which arrived very quickly, is good quality and a size that's difficult to find. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be buying more of the same.
I ordered three plant supports in black in different sizes, all are now in situ. They look good without dominating the border and I would think that next year they will disappear completely amongst foliage. As it is late in the year, I am unable to rate how they perform hence "one star" for the last rating but I am sure that they will be good. I am particularly pleased with the tall circular support which fits well towards the back of a border.