Harrod Short Circular Plant Support - Matt Black
The Harrod Short Circular Plant Supports in Matt Black are ideal for herbs, campanulas, agapanthus, shrub roses, hollyhocks and foxgloves and are made to last, using solid 8mm gauge round steel rods for the legs and 6mm for the rings
The plant supports are perfect for showy heads, preventing stems from being snapped by the wind or flopping under their own weight, whilst keeping them from falling onto paths or straying into other plants. If left in place during winter months they are extremely useful for indicating where dormant plants will emerge the following season.
Exclusively designed and made by us in the UK, these quality plant supports use solid 8mm gauge round steel rods for the legs and 6mm for the rings. Available in 2 diameters (30cm and 45cm) and 2 heights (40cm or 60cm) the plant supports are designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant.
These stunning supports have a classic matt black powder coated finish for a long lasting weatherproof finish and come with a 5 YEAR STUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
- Short Circular Plant Supports ideal for herbs, campanulas, agapanthus, shrub roses, hollyhocks & foxgloves.
- Available in 2 heights & 2 diameters - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported.
- 30cm & 45cm diameter circular plant supports have 3 legs.
- Heights are from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
- Matt Black Powder coated finish.
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee.
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs, 6mm gauge steel rods for rings.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- Perfect for Eryngium 'Miss Willmotts Ghost', Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty', Peonies, Knautica macedonica, Leucanthemum, Phlox 'White Admiral', Salvia
I now have a couple of different plant supports from Harrod Horticulture and am very pleased with both of them. This one looks good and feels sturdy and its easy to insert round the plant. The finished effect is excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending it. Needless to say, the service from you was efficient and speedy as usual.