Grow Through Plant Supports are a perennial favourite to position over plants early on in the growing season. Available in 2 sizes to sit perfectly around a huge variety of different plants and shrubs. Available in Olive or Rustic finish, The un-painted rustic version will continue the natural rusting process once in the garden. A timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens.
The fixed leg Grow Through (4 Legs) is suitable for smaller clumps of perennials (e.g.Lillie and Salvia). Place over the growing plant early in the season and let the plant grow through. Measures 27cm W x 61cm H. Supplied in packs of 3.
The larger diameter Grow Through support with 4 pigtail legs measures 61cm W x 94cm H, perfect for Lupin, Dahlia, Rudbeckia and larger clumps of perennials and is supplied as singles. Grid is made from 6mm bar and legs are 5mm.
- Grow Through Plant Supports
- Manufactured in the UK from un-treated steel 5mm/6mm
- Available Rustic finish only
- Rustic finish quickly develops an even rust coating in the garden
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 27cm W x 61cm H with 4 fixed legs supplied in packs of 3 (Rustic finish only)
- 61m W x 94cm H with 4 pigtail legs supplied as singles (Rustic finish only)
Be the first to write a review for this product.