The Harrod Slot & Lock® Braces in black are ideal for reinforcing your 16mm diameter aluminium tubing vegetable cage and crop protection frames when the weather and light soils are doing their best to make your structure unstable.
Available in Corner Brace, Mid Structure Brace and Single Sided Brace, the Slot & Lock® bracess consist of diagonal, powder coated matt black finish aluminium brace stays and durable nylon cleats which secure to the framework using stainless steel screws, bringing stability and rigidity to vegetable cages of all sizes.
Simply slide your choice of brace onto the section of black aluminium tubing during assembly of your frame, tighten up the stainless screws and enjoy complete vegetable cage and crop protection frame peace of mind.
Please Note: Images are for illustrative purposes, all brace stays are supplied powder coated black
- Harrod Slot & Lock® Braces are available in 3 versions - Corner Brace Kit, Mid-Brace and Single Sided
- All braces are supplied in powder coated black finish with stainless steel fixings
- All supplied as single braces
- Braces consist of aluminium braces and durable nylon cleats which secure to the framework
- Aluminium diagonal braces give extra strength to vegetable cages
- Use with our 16mm diameter aluminium tubing (available in both natural and black)
- Ideal for use in windy locations
- Adds stability to a cage or frame erected in light or soft soils
- Makes larger structures more rigid
- Simple to install
- Place in position when assembling cage
- Can also be retro fitted with little effort
Great easy to assemble system with clear instructions and parts lists. Very happy with order admin and communications.
The black coated aluminium tubing is easy to work, and looks to be up to the job. Assembly with the connectors and brace kits is straightforward. The brace kits contribute significantly to overall stability. Only time will tell now!
This has been just what I needed in what can be a very windy coastal garden. I have arthritis in my hands so the scew fixings were a bit of a challenge. If it was possible to modify the screws so that it was possible to hand turn them initially before needing the screwdriver it would help considerably. Normally I have to dismantle the fruit cage each winter but I am hoping that with these brackets I may not need to which will be marvellous.