Aluminium Tubing Black Coated 16mm
Our Black Coated Aluminium Tubing forms one half of arguably the most effective garden crop protection frame double act on the circuit and when paired up with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors, these 16mm diameter tubes will allow you to create ultra-stable cages, frames and structures
Save up to £7 on 4 packs of Tubing
Our Black Coated Aluminium Tubing forms one half of arguably the most effective garden crop protection frame double act on the circuit and when paired up with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors, these 16mm diameter tubes will allow you to create ultra-stable cages, frames and structures.
Available in various lengths between 0.65m and 2.96m, there's a definite air of flexibility about the size and shape of vegetable cages and plant support frames you can make out of the matt black powder coated tubing and the 16mm diameter fits happily into the Slot & Lock connectors.
The black coated aluminium tubing will blend almost invisibly into the garden once in place but one thing remains clear with this tubing; with a choice of single tubes or cash-saving packs of four and with a 1.2mm wall thickness and legendary aluminium anti-corrosion qualities, you can rely on the black coated aluminium tubing to take care of all your crop protection needs.
Tubing caps are also available to stop water getting inside the aluminium tubing, these are available separately and are sold as a pack of 4.
Please Note: The tubing sizes are based on using the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors to make the framework e.g. for a 3m cage the 2.96m tube with connectors will measure 3m.
- Black coated aluminium tubing supplied in various lengths 0.65m, 0.96m, 1.2m, 1.46m, 1.75m, 1.96m, 2.46m & 2.96m
- Single Tubes or SAVE with packs of 4
- Matt black powder coated finish
- 16mm diameter
- 1.2mm gauge tubing
- Designed for use with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors
- Ideal for creating temporary or permanent vegetable cages, crop protection frames and plant support structures
- Practically invisible in the garden
- Strong and inexpensive way of creating protective garden cages
- Tubing can be cut with hacksaw to exact size desired
- Use with angled Slot & Lock connectors to make lean-to or awkward shaped structures
- Brace kits available to provide additional strength and stability in windy and exposed areas and in light soils
- Tubing caps available separately - 4 Pack
The black coated aluminium tubing is easy to work, and looks to be up to the job. Assembly with the connectors and brace kits is straightforward. Only time will tell now!
The black coated aluminium tubing is strong and versatile with many garden uses, and looks very smart when constructed. Not so keen on the connectors however.
Very good quality which looks to be ready to stand the test of time on our fruit cage. I would have liked more tubing but found it quite expensive especially the longer lengths, so have used alternative materials in order to keep costs to a minimum.