Aluminium Tubing Natural Finish 16mm
Our Aluminium Tubing forms one half of arguably the most effective garden crop protection frame double act on the circuit and when paired up with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors, these 16mm diameter tubes will allow you to create ultra-stable cages, frames and structures
Our Aluminium Tubing forms one half of arguably the most effective garden crop protection frame double act on the circuit and when paired up with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors, these 16mm diameter tubes will allow you to create ultra-stable cages, frames and structures.
Available in various lengths between 0.65m and 2.96m, there's a definite air of flexibility about the size and shape of vegetable cages and plant support frames you can make out of the tubing and the 16mm diameter tubing fits happily into the Slot & Lock connectors.
There's a choice of single tubes or cash-saving packs of four and with a 1.2mm wall thickness and legendary aluminium anti-corrosion qualities, you can rely on the aluminium tubing to take care of all your crop protection needs.
We also supply tubing caps to prevent water getting into the aluminium tubing - these are available separately and are sold as a pack of 4.
Please Note: The tubing sizes are based on using the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors to make the framework e.g. for a 3m cage the 2.96m tube with connectors will measure 3m.
- Aluminium tubing supplied in various lengths 0.65m, 0.96m, 1.2m, 1.46m, 1.75m, 1.96m, 2.46m & 2.96m
- Single Tubes or SAVE with packs of 4
- Natural aluminium finish
- 16mm diameter
- 1.2mm gauge tubing
- Designed for use with the Harrod Slot & Lock® Connectors
- Ideal for creating temporary or permanent vegetable cages, crop protection frames and plant support structures
- Strong and inexpensive way of creating protective garden cages
- Tubing can be cut with hacksaw to exact size desired
- Use with angled Slot & Lock connectors to make lean-to or awkward shaped structures
- Brace kits available to provide additional strength and stability in windy and exposed areas and in light soil
- Tubing Caps available separately - Pack of 4
Very easy to use and adjust to fit. looks good
The slot & lock system and netting is a great product which is easy to put together. Ordering was simple, with individual parts clearly laid out on the website, and delivery was very prompt.
The tubing is good quality and strong. I would have given 5 stars but approximately 4 inches at one end of 3 of the tubes was bent by several degrees which would have caused difficulty fitting to a rigid 3 way connector. I had ordered angle connectors as the bed was asymmetrical so thankfully all was well. However, I was disappointed but anxious to erect the cage to cover butterfly threatened crops so did not want to return them.