Harrod Slot and Lock® Brace Kits Black Finish
The Harrod Slot & Lock® Brace Kits in black are ideal for reinforcing your 16mm diameter aluminium tubing vegetable cage and crop protection frames when the weather and light soils are doing their best to make your structure unstable
Made by us in the UK
The Harrod Slot & Lock® Brace Kits in black are ideal for reinforcing your 16mm diameter aluminium tubing vegetable cage and crop protection frames when the weather and light soils are doing their best to make your structure unstable.
Available in Corner Brace, Mid Structure Brace and Single Sided Brace kit forms, the Slot & Lock® brace kits consist of diagonal, powder coated matt black finish aluminium brace stays and durable cleats which secure to the framework, bringing stability and rigidity to vegetable cages of all sizes.
Simply slide your choice of brace kit onto the section of black aluminium tubing during assembly of your frame, tighten up the stainless screws and enjoy complete vegetable cage and crop protection frame peace of mind.
- Harrod Slot & Lock® Brace Kits available in 3 versions - Corner Brace Kit, Mid Structure and Single Sided
- All brace kits supplied in powder coated black finish
- All supplied as single brace kit
- Brace kits consist of aluminium braces and durable cleats which secure to the framework
- Aluminium diagonal braces give extra strength to vegetable cages
- Use with our 16mm diameter aluminium tubing (available in both natural and black)
- Ideal for use in windy locations
- Adds stability to a cage or frame erected in light or soft soils
- Makes larger structures more rigid
- Simple to install
- Place in position when assembling cage
- Can also be retro fitted with little effort
Great easy to assemble system with clear instructions and parts lists. Very happy with order admin and communications.
The black coated aluminium tubing is easy to work, and looks to be up to the job. Assembly with the connectors and brace kits is straightforward. The brace kits contribute significantly to overall stability. Only time will tell now!
This has been just what I needed in what can be a very windy coastal garden. I have arthritis in my hands so the scew fixings were a bit of a challenge. If it was possible to modify the screws so that it was possible to hand turn them initially before needing the screwdriver it would help considerably. Normally I have to dismantle the fruit cage each winter but I am hoping that with these brackets I may not need to which will be marvellous.