Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables
3 Year Structural Guarantee!
Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables are a variation on the stunning Superior Wooden Raised Bed design and as well as turning heads with the workmanship and design, they'll do wonders for your back too.
Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables are a variation on the stunning Superior Wooden Raised Bed designand as well as turning heads with the workmanship and design, they'll do wonders for your back by elevating your home grown vegetables up to a comfortable working height.
Using the same components which make the Superior Wooden Raised Beds so popular, the 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) rectangular or 1.2m (4ft) square shapes of the Superior Raised Bed Tables suit most patio or garden spaces. Available in two generous depths, ideal for growing strawberries, salads, herbs and even deep rooted vegetables. The 2ft x 4ft tables stand 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high.
The slatted base is covered with a stiff recyclable plastic cover, and included is a thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner for better water rentention. The liner will help contain fine compost particles and provide further protection for the timber used in the raised bed table.
Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests the planed timber used in the manufacture of the Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables is high pressure treated with a safe preserve and the beds carry a 3 year structural guarantee. We also offer the Standard Wooden Raised Bed Table, based on our fast selling Standard Wooden Raised Beds, which represents a no-frills version with no compromise on quality.
- Superior Raised Bed Tables available in 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) & 1.2m (4ft) square sizes
- Superior Raised Bed Tables are 20cm (8") or 40cm (16") deep
- The 2ft x 4ft tables stand 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high.
- Timber slatted base
- Stiff recyclable plastic cover to protect base
- Thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner included
- Liner aids water retention, helps contain fine compost particles and further protects treated timber frame
- Capping included to provide quality finish
- Comes complete will all fixings and full assembly instructions
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from susainably managed forests
- 3.5cm thick timber planks
- All timber is high pressure treated with a safe preserve following consultation with Garden Organic
- Stylish and chunky corner posts and capping
- Long lasting, extra-strong aluminium fixing brackets
- 3 year structural guarantee
- Ideal for gardeners with back problems
- Offers some protection from ground dwelling pests
- Raised bed micro-climate suited to growing strawberries, salads and herbs
- Up to 40cm of growing depth for carrots and other root crops
- Supplied flat packed for easy assembly
- Full instructions included
- We strongly recommend the use of an electric screwdriver with a clutch for assembly and a Pozidrive (PZ2) screwdriver or screw bit
For crop protection equipment - including versatile frames, hoops and a range of fitted mesh covers - look no further than our Slot & Lock Cage kits and Fitted Hoop and Cover kits for great crop protection.
How Much Soil Will I Need?
Calculating the quantity of soil you will require to fill your beds is relatively simple; you just need to multiply the length of your bed by the width and the depth in metres, multiply by 1000 and the figure you arrive at is the amount of compost you'll need in litres. To make things even easier; all the Rolawn soil we supply is delivered in 1000 litre tote bags so you can tell immediately how many bags you'll need to order. There is a calculator on the Rolawn Soil page or the example below should help you with this;
2.4m long x 1.8m wide x 20cm deep = (2.4 x 1.8 x 0.2) x 1000 = 864 litres - 1 x 1000 litre tote bag required
For the best growing results, we'd advise you to fill your beds with 75% topsoil and use a bulky organic matter - such as farmyard manure or home-made compost - to make up the other 25%. For more details on filling your raised bed, please contact our Customer Services Team.
I was delighted with my herb garden, it looks fantastic, I will forward you a photo.
Supplied on time and easy to assemble, worth the money.
I recently purchased the "Superior Raised Bed Table" and at last it stands on the patio. Looks fantastic and extremely sturdy and is full of vegetables. BUT LADIES before buying it, I failed to notice - is it mentioned? - you most definitely cannot put the thing together without an awful lot of help from a " proper man" and his power drill!! So just beware - took us hours before final construction! I am sure the table will be standing long after I am dead and gone as its such a quality item - just difficult to erect. (Instructions obviously written by a man!!)
Many thanks for your product review which we greatly appreciate, and your comments have been passed onto our R & D Dept for further review. We do currently mention on the product page that a cordless screwdriver or electric drill is strongly recommended for assembly of the raised bed table.
What The Press Say
Spring Makeover : 10 Quick Ideas For Sprucing Up