The Harrod Slot & Lock® Aluminium Vegetable Cage Kits with Fitted Butterfly Net Covers save valuable gardening time and effort when protecting your home grown vegetable crops; not only is the Harrod Slot and Lock® and aluminium tubing framework easy and quick to assemble, but our exclusive Fitted Covers mean no more wrestling with ungainly sections of netting!
Create the 1.2m high vegetable cage by simply slotting the long lasting, non-rusting 16mm diameter aluminium tubing framework into the hi-tech matt black superior nylon plastic slot and lock connectors before easing a soft knitted 7mm mesh butterfly netting cover over the top, pegging it securely in the soil (pegs not supplied but our ground pegs fit the bill perfectly!).
These covers are a perfect fit - a real time saver for accessing or closing up the plot and they look incredibly neat too. The butterfly net cover is complete with stitched seams, making it easy to pull on and off the frame as one piece.
The Aluminium Vegetable Cage Kits with Fitted Butterfly Net Covers are available in three sizes and have been designed to fit inside our Timber Raised Beds - you’ll find the bed sizes listed below - but there’s no reason why the vegetable cage kits and fitted covers can’t be used in open ground too.
Flexibility in the garden is key and that’s why we’ve made the Harrod Slot and Lock® Aluminium Vegetable Cages with Fitted Butterfly Net Covers available separately as well as in kit form; purchase the framework and covers on their own or go for the kit options!
- Harrod Slot & Lock® Aluminium Vegetable Cage Kits - comprising of aluminium tubing and Harrod Slot and Lock® connectors - and Fitted Covers are sold separately and in kit form
- 3 sizes available
- Designed to fit inside a 1.2m x 1.2m, 1.2m x 1.8m and 1.2m x 2.4m Timber Raised Beds
- All kits give 1.2m of growing height
- Upright tubing caps provided
- Hi-tech, durable, reusable black nylon slot and lock connectors lock aluminium tubing rigidly into position
- Connectors easily tightened/removed with screws
- No more tubes falling out of connectors
- Ideal for use in open ground - check exact sizes below
- All covers specially made for respective frame sizes
- Covers simply pull over framework - no cutting, trimming or wrestling with netting
- Fitted, stitched seamed and perfectly tailored 7mm mesh Soft Butterfly Net covers ideal for brassica crops
- 100% UV stabilised polyethylene netting
- Use our steel ground pegs to secure cover
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly