A non-toxic wood stain preserver which gives a rustic, aged weathered look and only needs applying once sounds like the stuff of dreams to wooden raised bed gardeners and DIY enthusiasts – but Eco-Wood Treatment is a reality!
Supplied in packets which are simply mixed with water, the environmentally safe treatment is available in both 4.5 and 22 litre sizes and can be painted onto raised beds, fences, decking, wooden panels and plenty of other timber garden structures. Eco-Wood treatment can be used both indoors and out, the finished silvery patina/high end aged weathered look compliments any garden setting and you’re safe in the knowledge that when applying the natural organic treatment, no inert particles are added.
Eco Wood Treatment supplied in 4.5 and 22 litre sizes
- Simply dilute with water to use
- 4.5 litre pack treats 14sqm
- 4.5 litre pack has 40grams of powder - approx. 10grams per litre dilution rate
- Treat 70sqm with 22 litre pack
- One treatment lasts a lifetime
- Can be used on already treated wood - such as the Harrod Wooden Raised Beds.
- Treatment is a powder composed of natural substances derived from minerals
- Contains no solvents and leaves no harmful residue in water or soil
- Perfectly safe to use on raised beds for growing edible plants
- Contains only 100% organic compounds
- Will not wear off, fade or peel
- Eco Wood Stain Treatment spreads and covers the exposed wood as cracking occurs
- Use on raised beds, fences, decking and all timber garden structures
- Suitable for use indoors and out
- Gives an attractive weathered finish
- Eco Wood Stain Treatment enhances natural colour, grain and beauty of wood
- Penetrates wood fibres for long-lasting protection
- Apply with a brush, roller, sprayer or by dipping
- Dries in around an hour depending on the weather
- Once treated timber can be put in soil straightaway
- It is advised that if wood is penetrating the soil that a triple strength soak should be used
- Safe to use around plants and pets
- VOC Free
- Once mixed the wood treatment can be stored in a sealed plastic container for up to a year
- Can be tinted - mix the contents of the small pack with approximately 5 ounces of any water-based tint
I have been using Ecowood treating all the wood i've recently used in the garden for beds and benches. It's easy to mix and ends of wood can be soaked in it easily while I painted it onto other areas. Can't tell you how well the wood will last but am confident it's all now well protected from rot.
I bought this product to treat a floating duck house and a seat created out of a willow tree. It's early days yet however the application was very easy. Eco friendly was the reason for my purchase
Wonderful stuff. We purchased eco wood to tone down the look of your raised beds purchased earlier - they looked too new for our established garden - ages them beautifully. Very easy to apply, no bother at all. Just waiting now for the weather to improve. By the way, the extra high beds mean I can continue gardening without bending which has been medically banned!