The Southwold Trumpet Peony Plant Supports, endorsed by the RHS are handcrafted in Suffolk, the hand etched finish gives each trumpet support a unique aged patina making them a real focal point in garden beds and borders.
Traditionally designed for supporting peonies the design of the trumpet plant supports makes them ideal for supporting a range of plants.
The Trumpet Shaped Peony Plant Supports are available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) and 3 diameters (40cm, 50cm & 60cm - this refers to the top ring of the support) and are designed to be pushed between 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant. The height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
The supports are made using strong 8mm diameter solid steel rod and are supplied as one fully welded piece, no assembly required. The supports are hot dip glavanised and then hand etched to give a unique aged patina which develops and improves as the plant support weathers. All Trumpet Supports come with a 5 year structural guarantee.
Save 10% with our Extra Value pack of 3 peony supports - ARC-900 includes 1 x Small, 1 x Medium & 1 x Large
- Southwold Trumpet Peony Plant Supports - Handcrafted in Suffolk
- Exclusive - designed and made by us in the UK
- RHS Endorsed
- 25 year structural guarantee
- Ideal for peonies, but can be used with lots of other flowering plants such as tulips, alliums, delphinium, lupins and more
- Made using strong steel rod 8mm diameter
- Ball finials measure 25mm diameter
- Supplied as one piece fully welded
- Hot dip galvanised and hand etched finish
- Unique antique patina which develops over time
- Available in 4 sizes
- Small Trumpet measures 60cm H x 40cm Diameter
- Medium Trumpet measures 60cm H x 50cm Diameter
- Large Trumpet measures 60cm H x 60cm Diameter
- Extra Large Trumpet measures 90cm H x 60cm Diameter
- Diameter refers to the top ring on the trumpet support - the diameter is roughly 10cm smaller for the bottom ring
- Height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported
- Distance between rings on the peony support is 25cm
- Trumpet Supports are also available in Matt Black, Rust and Lichen Green
The Southwold Trumpet Peony Plant Supports are part of our popular Southwold Collection which includes Garden Furniture, Plant Supports, Obelisks and Trellis - view the collection here.
SOUTHWOLD GARDEN COLLECTION
This new handcrafted traditional collection takes its name from the popular Suffolk coastal town of Southwold, just a short distance from Harrod Horticultural where we design and manufacture the range in our workshops.
The range is inspired by traditional blacksmith designs which became popular at the start of the industrial revolution over 200 years ago. Many of the shapes, forms and general look and feel quote directly from this heritage.
HIGH SKILLED PRODUCTION
All of the products in our Southwold range are hand made by skilled technicians and finished in our workshops in Suffolk where we have been manufacturing for over 65 years. Due to the handmade nature of the products all pieces are unique, these slight differences add real soul and charm in a world of mass produced conformity. Before final finishing all of the products are dipped in a bath of molten zinc which envelops the steel in a blanket of sacrificial rust protection. Each product is therefore extremely tough and durable, and will withstand the most extreme British weather.
Before the final finish, each obelisk is hot dip galvanised and then chemically 'etched' by hand after the zinc coating is applied leaving an antiqued patina appearance which improves as the product weathers. The magic of the finish, is that the character of each piece only improves with age, the more the seasons pass the more the appearance is enhanced.
The Southwold Trumpet Peony Plant Support framework is guaranteed for 25 years.
What The Press Say
Landscape and Urban DesignMarch 2021
Harrod Horticultural unveils stylish new additions to their handcrafted Southwold Collection
After launching the Traditional Garden furniture range, which combines comfort, beauty and quality. Harrod Horticultural are excited to introduce a number of delightful complementary garden pieces which enable the handsome silvery grey patina of the Southwold Collection to be flowed throughout the garden. From formal dining sets and side table to towering obelisks, supports, trellis and traditional pergola. Harrod have everything required to perfectly enhance your garden or patio, whilst complementing its natural beauty.