Steel Ground Pegs (10 Pack)
Our Steel Ground Pegs are one of those garden essentials you just can't have enough of - manufactured from galvanised steel, giving them every chance of a long and loyal life and available in 2 sizes - 17.5cm long and 30cm long
Both sizes of the Steel Ground Pegs are manufactured from galvanised steel ensuring a long life and are ideal for holding down cloches, netting of all shapes, sizes and grades and an almost endless list of other uses - including camping and other leisure pursuits!Steel Ground Pegs sold in packs of 10
- 2 sizes - 17.5cm long & 30cm long - 6mm thick
- Supplied in packs of 10
- Ideal for pegging down netting, cloches and all manner of garden items
- Supplied with our fruit and vegetable cages
- Use for camping and other outdoor pursuits
- Keep a supply in your shed or greenhouse for general garden use and emergencies
Pegs as described. Strong and suitable for holding the base of deer netting in place.
Very sturdy - they do not bend even when pushing into very hard soil. As I was pushing through thick anti-frost fleece to anchor it, a pointed end would have made life a little easier when going through a few layers at the corners and tucks, but for the rest of it they were perfect. Our garden is very exposed to the weather, but they are still in situ and have not been pulled out by the wind tugging at the fabric.