Steel Ground Pegs (10 Pack)
Now available - Extra Long 30cm Pegs!
Our Steel Ground Pegs are one of those garden essentials you just can't have enough of - manufactured from galvanised steel, giving them every chance of a long and loyal life and available in 2 sizes - 17.5cm long and 30cm long
Both sizes of the Steel Ground Pegs are manufactured from galvanised steel ensuring a long life and are ideal for holding down cloches, netting of all shapes, sizes and grades and an almost endless list of other uses - including camping and other leisure pursuits!Steel Ground Pegs sold in packs of 10
- 2 sizes - 17.5cm long & 30cm long - 6mm thick
- Supplied in packs of 10
- Ideal for pegging down netting, cloches and all manner of garden items
- Supplied with our fruit and vegetable cages
- Use for camping and other outdoor pursuits
- Keep a supply in your shed or greenhouse for general garden use and emergencies
The 30cm version gives good depth for strong anchorage for netting, fleece etc. I would expect these to last a long time. Delivery was v prompt. Thank you.
I used these pegs to hold gravel board in position while laid a block path. They are so effective I have left them in position.