Steel Ground Pegs (10 Pack)
Now available - Extra Long 30cm Pegs!
Our Steel Ground Pegs are one of those garden essentials you just can't have enough of - manufactured from galvanised steel, giving them every chance of a long and loyal life and available in 2 sizes - 17.5cm long and 30cm long More information
Both sizes of the Steel Ground Pegs are manufactured from galvanised steel ensuring a long life and are ideal for holding down cloches, netting of all shapes, sizes and grades and an almost endless list of other uses - including camping and other leisure pursuits!Steel Ground Pegs sold in packs of 10
- 2 sizes - 17.5cm long & 30cm long - 6mm thick
- Supplied in packs of 10
- Ideal for pegging down netting, cloches and all manner of garden items
- Supplied with our fruit and vegetable cages
- Use for camping and other outdoor pursuits
- Keep a supply in your shed or greenhouse for general garden use and emergencies
Excellent for holding down nets - does not snag or tear them and goes through very small holed nets too.
I originally bought the 17.5cm pegs but found occasionally that they easily came out. I changed to the 30cm pegs and no longer have this problem. They hold my netting much better