The characteristics of the Gothic Arch Garden Pergola shape have been expressed in great buildings the world over and now this powerful and emotive shape could make an appearance in your garden, supporting climbing plants and creating a stunning floral garden walkway or tunnel
The historic shape provided by our Gothic Arch Garden Pergola is breathtaking, makes a real visual impact in your garden and when you consider the same top quality materials and expertise in design and manufacture which goes into our existing Garden Arch range is used on the Gothic Pergola, you'll welcome the substance as well as the style!
Galvanised and matt black powder coated steel, flush fitting plastic coated steel insert black connectors, matching stainless steel black bolts, lasered plates and a 10 year framework guarantee rockets the garden pergolas to the very top of their league!
Selecting your Gothic Metal Garden Pergola is simple; a three arch base unit forms the starting point and you simply add extension kits to reach your desired length.
As with our Garden Arches, the pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Gothic Arch Pergola available in 3 widths: 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m
- Corresponding heights are 2.4m, 2.77m and 2.9m
- All measurements are external
- Quality steel framework is made from1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Laser cut front plates
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit of 3 connected arcs and as many EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Choose your preferred length of BASE unit and EXTENSION kit and a width/height size
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- We do not provide an installation service
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Gothic Gazebo as a wonderful central focal point to a garden, in a bespoke design.
If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our Made to Measure team:
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist.
If you want to install the pergola above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHOOSING YOUR PERGOLA
A pergola is built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected uprights and as many single upright extension kits to achieve the overall length.
3 considerations for size:-
- Width and height.
- Length of Base Unit - either 2.08m (1.03m distance between uprights) or 3.08m (1.53m distance between uprights)
- Number of single upright Extension Kits required to achieve your walkway length – each one either 1.03m L or 1.53m L
View Example Order
GOTHIC PERGOLA EXAMPLE ORDER
Here's an example of how to order your Gothic Pergola. The Pergola shown below measures 6.14m in length (1.53m between each arch), stands 2.40m in height and is 1.5 wide.
To construct a Pergola to these dimensions, you'll need to order the following:
- ARC-096 (1.5m Wide x 2.4m high Base Unit) x 1
- ARC-097 (1.5m Wide x 2.4m Extension Kit) x 2
Installing your pergola on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)