The characteristics of the Gothic Arch Garden Pergola shape have been expressed in great buildings the world over and now this powerful and emotive shape could make an appearance in your garden, supporting climbing plants and creating a stunning floral garden walkway or tunnel
The historic shape provided by our Gothic Arch Garden Pergola is breathtaking, makes a real visual impact in your garden and when you consider the same top quality materials and expertise in design and manufacture which goes into our existing Garden Arch range is used on the Gothic Pergola, you'll welcome the substance as well as the style!
Galvanised and matt black powder coated steel, flush fitting plastic coated steel insert black connectors, matching stainless steel black bolts, lasered plates and a 10 year framework guarantee rockets the garden pergolas to the very top of their league!
Selecting your Gothic Metal Garden Pergola is simple; a three arch base unit forms the starting point and you simply add extension kits to reach your desired length.
As with our Garden Arches, the pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Gothic Arch Pergola available in 3 widths: 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m
- Corresponding heights are 2.4m, 2.77m and 2.9m
- Quality steel framework is made from1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Laser cut front plates
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit of 3 connected arcs and as many EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Choose your preferred length of BASE unit and EXTENSION kit and a width/height size
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our Made to Measure team:
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org