The Harrod Ogee Wall Pergola will make a real statement on any outside wall, creating a stunning walkway feature perfect for climbing roses and other fragrant and colourful climbers.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by us, the pergolas are made from fully galvanised 25mm box section steel, matt black powder coated for a long lasting finish and come with a 10 year framework guarantee. The pergola frame is fitted together with discreet steel reinforced connectors that fit neatly inside the framework and provide ultimate stability. Stainless steel bolt fixings also have a black coating to match the framework.
The pergola is built from a base unit consisting of 3 connected uprights and as many single upright extension kits as required to achieve the desired overall length. There are 3 considerations for size:-
- Width and height
- Length of Base Unit - either 2.08m L (1.03m between uprights) or 3.08m L (1.53m between uprights)
- Number of single upright extension kits required to achieve your walkway length - each one either 1.03m L or 1.53m L.
Wall mounting is via a wall fixing bar, supplied with stainless steel screws and wall plugs and come with full instructions. Wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground. Uprights go into the ground 40cm as standard. It is also an option to install above ground with floor fixing plates - please call 0333 400 1444 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harrod Roman Wall Pergola designed and made by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Fully galvanised 25mm box section steel framework
- High temperature powder coated matt black
- Discreet reinforced connectors
- Stainless steel fixing bolts with black coating
- Wall mounting fixing bar included with full instructions
- Wall fixing is approx. 1.6m from the ground
- Uprights insert 40cm into ground
- Ideal for climbing plants
- Self assembly required
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to write a review for this product.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the pergolas in soft soils.
If you want to install the pergola above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email email@example.com
CHOOSING YOUR PERGOLA
A pergola is built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected uprights and as many single upright extension kits to achieve the overall length.
3 considerations for size:-
- Width and height.
- Length of Base Unit - either 2.08m (1.03m distance between uprights) or 3.08m (1.53m distance between uprights)
- Number of single upright Extension Kits required to achieve your walkway length – each one either 1.03m L or 1.53m L
Installing your pergola on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)