Our Ogee Half Lattice Arch is a stunning addition to any garden, perfect over a seating area, pathway or gate and a stylish support for fragrant climbing flowers
The half lattice garden arch is based on our best selling Ogee Arch but features lattice panels on the sides, laser cut from a galvanised steel sheet and high temperature powder coated for a superior long lasting finish. These intricate lattice panels really enhance this beautiful arch and are perfect for training climbing plants and flowers.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
Available in 3 different height/width options and 0.6m/2ft deep the garden arches have allowance for 40cm/16" to be inserted into the ground. Don't forget we can also offer a made to measure service if you can't find the ideal size for your garden.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Ogee Half Lattice Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in numerous width and height options - made to measure also available
- All arches measure 60cm deep
- Small Arch is 1.5m W x 2.52m H
- Medium Arch is 2.0m W x 2.86m H
- Large Arch is 2.5m W x 2.91m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Panels laser cut from black powder coated galvanised sheet steel
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- We do not provide an installation service
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created an Ogee linked arch, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com
OGEE HALF LATTICE GARDEN ARCHES
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and all arches carry a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)