Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels - Double Width
Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels Double Width have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops.
Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels Doubel Width have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops. Plants also enjoy an extra, natural source of water via the clever integral rainwater collection reservoirs on the roof.
The double width cloche tunnels have a detachable hatch which is useful for easy tending and harvesting. The hatch can be propped open easily for ventilation. Quick and easy to set up, select as many lengths as you need, they just snap together and then buy the ends separately. Please Note: Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
Extra Saver Offers
Buy Double Width Cloche & pair of ends and Save £4! (GDN-837)
- Double Width Cloche Tunnels measure 80cm/32" L x 60cm/24"W x 50cm/20"H (internal measurements with ends fitted is 70cm x 55cm)
- Sold individually without ends for complete flexibility of use
- Tunnel cloches simply snap together to form a longer tunnel if desired
- Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
- Ends sold separately to avoid surplus (in the case of a longer tunnel)
- Ingenious roof design traps rainwater which drips inside to water plants
- Hatch easily props open for ventilation
- Fixing pegs (not supplied but also available separately)
- Single Width Cloche Tunnels are also available