Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels Single Width have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops. Plants also enjoy an extra, natural source of water via the clever integral rainwater collection reservoirs on the roof.
The single row width cloche tunnel can be anchored to the ground or easily propped up for ventilation wtih additional pegs, available separately. Quick and easy to set up, select as many lengths as you need, they just snap together and then buy the ends separately. Please Note: Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
SPECIAL OFFER - Buy 2 x Single Width Row Cloches and Pair of Cloche Ends and Save £3! (GDN-834)
- Single Cloche Tunnels measure 104cm L x 38cm W x 30cm H
- Sold individually without ends for complete flexibility of use
- Single width cloche requires 8 pegs per cloche
- Fixing pegs measure 24cm long
- Tunnel cloches simply snap together to form a longer tunnel if desired
- Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
- Ends sold separately to avoid surplus (in the case of a longer tunnel)
- Ingenious roof design traps rainwater which drips inside to water plants
- Sides easily propped open for ventilation with fixing pegs (not supplied but also available separately)
- Double Width Cloche Tunnels are also available
This cloche is co-incidentally the exact size of the width of my raised bed, Fits perfectly and following the purchase of one to see what it was like, I ordered two more. Great protection for my seedlings.
I have purchased some earlier versions. This versions seems to be useful
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnOctober 2020
Product Review Cloches
These mini greenhouse cloche tunnels are made of thick, rigid plastic which provides protection from the worst of the elements, as well as keeping pests such as birds and squirrels at bay. One of the ingenious features of this cloche is the integral rainwater collection reservoirs on its roof. These collect the rainwater which then gradually drips inside to water the plants. There are both single cloche tunnels and double row cloche tunnels available. The double cloche has the added advantage of a detachable hatch, making it easy to harvest the veggies or weed around the plants. All in all, this is a practical, robust cloche that should last for many years.
Gardens Illustrated1st January 2014
'Cloche of the Titans'
Whether it's winter protection for crops and seedlings, or planning ahead for soil-warming prior to sowing seeds come spring, there's a style of cloche to suit your needs.