These Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloches create a portable, protected environment for your early and late season plants down at the allotment, in the kitchen garden or over in the vegetable plot and will offer a protective barrier to the worst the weather and pests can throw at your crops.
The clear tough plastic forcing cloche measures 30cm in height by 35cm diameter - ideal for creating a mini greenhouse to cover a group of seedlings or a cherished single shrub or plant - and the adjustable vented top allows you to regulate the air flow and humidity. Extension height - also measuring 30cm high by 39cm diameter- is available as an optional extra. These handy plant protection cloches are supplied complete with 2 pegs.
Special Offer: Buy 2 Forcing Cloches and 2 Extension and Save £6.95 - See GDN-280
- Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloches
- Each cloche measures 30cm H x 35cm Dia.
- Extension heights 30cm H x 39cm Dia. available as an optional extra
- Secure in place with pegs (supplied)
- Protects vulnerable plants from frost, snow, wind, rain and hail
- Offers protection from pests and diseases
- Ideal for sheltering groups of seedlings or individual plants
- Adjustable air/light vent on top
- Made with UV stabilised plastic
- Use to protect early and late season crops
- Ideal for spot warming soil before planting out
Excellent product. Does just what it says. Easy to use and they are protecting my Agapanthus crowns nicely. First class service from Harrod, arrived within two days of order.
Hopefully, the two with height extensions will withstand the wind and rain. Rather difficult to detach the pins at first but resorted to pliers. I too would much welcome a larger diameter base.
Really well made sturdy cloche At a very reasonable price. I've bought more expensive bell cloches that were made from flimsy plastic that have cracked & split during the growing season. The only change I would make is to have a bigger diameter cloche to give more growing room, especially for my courgettes.