Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloche
These Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloches create a portable, protected environment for your early and late season plants and will offer a protective barrier to the worst the weather and pests can throw at your crops.
These Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloches create a portable, protected environment for your early and late season plants down at the allotment, in the kitchen garden or over in the vegetable plot and will offer a protective barrier to the worst the weather and pests can throw at your crops.
The clear tough plastic forcing cloche measures 30cm in height by 35cm diameter - ideal for creating a mini greenhouse to cover a group of seedlings or a cherished single shrub or plant - and the adjustable vented top allows you to regulate the air flow and humidity. Extension height - also measuring 30cm high by 39cm diameter- is available as an optional extra. These handy plant protection cloches are supplied complete with 2 pegs.
Special Offer: Buy 2 Forcing Cloches and 2 Extension and Save £6.95 - See GDN-280
- Mini Greenhouse Forcing Cloches
- Each cloche measures 30cm H x 35cm Dia.
- Extension heights 30cm H x 39cm Dia. available as an optional extra
- Secure in place with pegs (supplied)
- Protects vulnerable plants from frost, snow, wind, rain and hail
- Offers protection from pests and diseases
- Ideal for sheltering groups of seedlings or individual plants
- Adjustable air/light vent on top
- Made with UV stabilised plastic
- Use to protect early and late season crops
- Ideal for spot warming soil before planting out
Really well made sturdy cloche At a very reasonable price. I've bought more expensive bell cloches that were made from flimsy plastic that have cracked & split during the growing season. The only change I would make is to have a bigger diameter cloche to give more growing room, especially for my courgettes.