HYDRANGEA petiolaris 'Mirranda' has ovate-rounded leaves to 11cm (4½in) long with heart-shaped bases with a golden variegation to the edge of the leaves, produces domed corymbs to 25cm (10in) across of fertile and sterile white flowers.
Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations but can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.
- HYDRANGEA petiolaris 'Mirranda' climbing hydrangea with white flowers
- Golden variegation to the edge of the leaves
- Woody climber, clinging by aerial roots
- Plant in fertile moist well-drained soil
- Prefers full sun and shelter from cold, dry winds
- Tie in shoots until aerial roots have taken hold
- Height - 15m (50ft) x 3m (10ft)
- Supplied in 2-3 litre pot
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery
Be the first to write a review for this product.