2-3 litre pot
HYDRANGEA petiolaris 'Mirranda' has ovate-rounded leaves to 11cm (4½in) long with heart-shaped bases and produces domed corymbs to 25cm (10in) across of fertile and sterile white flowers.
HYDRANGEA petiolaris 'Mirranda' has ovate-rounded leaves to 11cm (4½in) long with heart-shaped bases with a golden variegation to the edge of the leaves, produces domed corymbs to 25cm (10in) across of fertile and sterile white flowers.
Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations but can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these.
May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction, burning or rash.
- HYDRANGEA petiolaris 'Mirranda' climbing hydrangea with white flowers
- Golden variegation to the edge of the leaves
- Woody climber, clinging by aerial roots
- Plant in fertile moist well-drained soil
- Prefers full sun and shelter from cold, dry winds
- Tie in shoots until aerial roots have taken hold
- Height - 15m (50ft) x 3m (10ft)
- Supplied in 2-3 litre pot
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery
To support Hydrangea petiolaris 'Mirranda' we recommend our range of Garden Obelisks, Garden Arches, Garden Pergola Walkways and our popular Metal Garden Trellis Range:-
Steel Pyramid Obelisk - Matt Black
Vintage Wire Cone Obelisk - Matt Black & Rust
Round Column Obelisks - Matt Black
Steel Square Obelisks - Matt Black
Metal Wall Trellis - Steel Rod Matt Black
Be the first to write a review for this product.