Our maintenance free metal wall trellis panels will soften and decorate garden walls to become a beautiful link between house and garden. Made to last and much more enduring than timber designs.
The trellis panels are made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials for an attractive finish. Just fix as many trellis panels as you need side-by-side to achieve your wall display. The brackets are also supplied to keep a 25mm gap between the wall and plants. This allows air to circulate for plant health and allows the plants to twine freely through the garden trellis panel. The brackets are either supplied in a galvanised or black finish to complement the trellis.
The wall trellis panels are available in a high temperature powder coated black finish or a pretty natural rust. The rust trellis panels are supplied as untreated steel which quickly develops an even rust patina on the unpainted surface.
- Garden Trellis Panels made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials
- All panels are 1.7m long available in 3 widths - 0.35m, 0.65m & 0.95m
- (Natural Rust 0.65m x 1.7m - ARC-400 is currently Out of Stock)
- Each trellis square measures 14.2cm x 14.2cm
- Weights range from 6.5kg to 13.5kg
- 2 finishes available - black powder coated for a long lasting weather resistant finish or natural which quickly develops a natural rust patina
- Maintenance free panels come with a 10 year guarantee
- One piece fully welded panels
- Designed to be wall mounted using supplied brackets
- Brackets are not fixed to the trellis, these are supplied with the trellis so that they can be positioned wherever suitable
- Ideal for climbers such as rambling roses and honeysuckle
Really nice simple classy design, well made, easy to install . Perfect for our clematis on our brick & flint wall. It is just starting to climb up it
The metal trellis work I ordered is of high quality and looks great. Fitted to an old brick/flint wall, it will provide the perfect support for climbing roses and jasmine. It arrived on time and the instructions were very clear. I also bought an obelisk in the sale, again, good quality and very sturdy. Worth the expenditure.