Steel Pyramid Obelisks - Matt Black
This stunning garden obelisk uses the archetypal obelisk shape and stands an imposing 2.1 metre high, making the Steel Pyramid Obelisk a real focal point and likely to appear at the top of many gardener's shopping lists
Buy 2 or more Obelisks & Save £10 on each!
Obelisks must be same style & size - discount applied at checkout
The Steel Pyramid Garden Obelisk, designed and manufactured by us in the UK, uses the traditional obelisk shape to create a stunning yet practical plant support for your garden.
The Pyramid Obelisk comes with a 10 Year Framework Guarantee and is manufactured to the same exacting standards as our Garden Arches, Pergolas and Steel Fruit Cages. The framework uses 1" square steel framework that is galvanised inside and out and powder coated matt black for a long lasting weather resistant finish. The discreet stainless steel fixings have been chemically blackened to blend into the framework.
This traditional style, 2.1m high pyramid obelisk was made for supporting climbing plants and vegetables and with a 60cm base width, stability is not an issue; in fact, this obelisk will not need pushing into the soil let alone concreting into position, making it ideal for hardstanding or patio use.
- Steel Pyramid Obelisk measures 2.1m H x 60cm Wide at base
- Manufactured from galvanised matt black powder coated 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Framework galvanised inside and out for long life
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete black coated stainless steel fixings
- Obelisk designed and manufactured in-house
- Incredibly stable
- Suitable for use on patio and hardstanding areas
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers but particularly akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
Excellent, sturdy product. Very elegant and easy to assemble. Delighted with the purchase.
Very good Well made Easy to assemble looks garden in garden with other obelisk, Arch and Fence already installed
What The Press Say
Add a Touch of Elegance
Reach for the sky - Obelisks don't have to play a supporting role in borders. Use them to create height all year round or as a visual anchor in a sea of delphiniums. Steel Pyramid Obelisk, Harrod Horticultural