Harrod Steel Round Obelisks - Matt Black
Our Steel Round Column Obelisks in Matt Black are available in 2 sizes standing 2.1m tall and 2.3m tall offering strong and stylish growing support to the garden and represents a 'can't lose' garden obelisk - it looks great before climbing plants become established and arguably better once they do More information
Designed in-house and manufactured to the same exacting standards as our garden arch, pergola and steel fruit cage range, these stunning matt black powder coated steel obelisks insert 30cm into the ground to firmly secure and can even be concreted in for extra stability. You'll struggle to see the flush fitting black plastic connectors from close up and the galvanised steel framework carries a 10 year guarantee - these obelisks really will become a focal point in your garden!
- Standard Steel Round Column Obelisk measures 2.11m H x 50cm Dia
- Grand Steel Round Column Obelisk measures 2.28m H x 0.65cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Matt Black Powder coated for a long lasting finish
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Plastic connectors have steel inserts for additional strength
- Obelisk designed and manufactured in-house
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Black coated stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
A robust and good looking obelisk.
I chose this obelisk after a cheaper one was blown to pieces in the gales. I have every confidence in it, as it is a much stronger feature. It looks good in my garden, too. It was worth paying extra for it.
We have a large garden full of Agriframes obelisks, arches and gazebos, and were sad then they went out of business. This is our first order for your metal garden goods and we are MOST IMPRESSED at the specification and quality of the 2.15m obelisk. The Agriframes items are eventually showing their age. This looks as if it should be even more long-lasting. Well done.