Introducing a Roman Arch Garden Pergola to your garden will provide a stunning focal point, clothed in fragrant and colourful plants, the pergola will create a stunning walkway with dappled light and shade, perfect for strolling through on a glorious summer's evening
The structure provided by our Roman Arch Garden Pergola is simple and breathtaking and makes a real visual impact in your garden and when you consider the same top quality materials and expertise in design and manufacture which goes into our existing Garden Arch range is used on the Roman Pergolas, you'll welcome the substance as well as the style!
Selecting your Roman Arch Pergola is simple; the initial base unit includes three arches and you simply add extension kits to create the length required. As with our Garden Arches, the pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Available in 5 widths: 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m
- Corresponding heights are 2.29m, 2.45m, 2.7m, 2.95m & 2.8m
- All measurements are external
- Quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected Arcs - then add as many single EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- We do not provide an installation service
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available sizes and product codes:-
We chose a Roman Arch Pergola to replace a rotting wooden pergola. We are very pleased with the service we received from Harrod Horticultural and with the delivery arrangements. The instructions were good and it was relatively easy to assemble. It was beneficial having 4 friends to help. The pergola is very good quality and should last for a long time. When the climbing plants are established it will be a lovely feature in our garden.
Many thanks for your product review and photo. We love seeing pics of our products in situ.
The pergola was bought to replace an old rusty one that was falling apart. Although the new one was very expensive I thought it would be easier to erect than a cheap one, and I was right. Instructions were clear and everything fitted nicely.
We purchased a Roman pergola from Harrod's and are extremely happy with it . We had one standard base unit and 3 extension units to make it 7.50 m long. Great service and professional from start to finish in these difficult times
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist.
If you want to install the pergola above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email email@example.com
CHOOSING YOUR PERGOLA
A pergola is built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected uprights and as many single upright extension kits to achieve the overall length.
3 considerations for size:-
- Width and height.
- Length of Base Unit - either 2.08m (1.03m distance between uprights) or 3.08m (1.53m distance between uprights)
- Number of single upright Extension Kits required to achieve your walkway length – each one either 1.03m L or 1.53m L
View Example Order
ROMAN PERGOLA EXAMPLE ORDER
Here's an example of how to order your Roman Pergola. The Pergola shown below measures 9.2m in length (1.53m between each arch), stands 2.7m in height and is 2m wide.
To construct a Pergola to these dimensions, you'll need to order the following:
- ARC-112 (2.0m wide x 2.7m high Base Unit) x 1
- ARC-113 (2.0m wide x 2.7m high Extension Kit) x 4
Installing your pergola on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)