Introducing a Roman Arch Garden Pergola to your garden will provide a stunning focal point, clothed in fragrant and colourful plants, the pergola will create a stunning walkway with dappled light and shade, perfect for strolling through on a glorious summer's evening
The structure provided by our Roman Arch Garden Pergola is simple and breathtaking and makes a real visual impact in your garden and when you consider the same top quality materials and expertise in design and manufacture which goes into our existing Garden Arch range is used on the Roman Pergolas, you'll welcome the substance as well as the style!
Selecting your Roman Arch Pergola is simple; the initial base unit includes three arches and you simply add extension kits to create the length required. As with our Garden Arches, the pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Available in 5 widths: 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m
- Corresponding heights are 2.29m, 2.45m, 2.7m, 2.95m & 2.8m
- All measurements are external
- Quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected Arcs - then add as many single EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com