Our Heavy-Duty Pea and Bean Netting is a superior quality, extra heavy-duty, high density polyethylene netting with a 8cm (3") heat sealed knotted square mesh making it an ideal for plant support netting especially suitable for peas and runner beans.
- High quality heat sealed knotted black pea and bean netting with an 8cm (3") mesh size
- Made from incredibly strong high density polyethylene
- Knots are heat sealed for even greater strength
- Available by the square metre and also in Extra Value Saver Packs
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 50g per square metre
- Ideal for training and supporting peas, runner beans and other clumbing plants
- Netting can be cut, joined and shaped to virtually any size
- Second image shows the heavy duty netting in use with a Harrod Superior Bean Frame
If ordering more than one cut to size piece of netting please add to basket separately.
Samples of all Harrod Horticultural netting are available on request - please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0333 400 6400 (local rate) with the samples you would like.