Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards, the Superior Bean Frame comes with a 10 year guarantee and is the ideal growing support for runner beans.
The frame is manufactured from 1" steel box section, galvanised inside and out and powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish. Each arch in the frame is secured with long lasting steel reinforced fixings and topped with a distinguished sphere final.
The frame is fitted with our premium 80mm/3" knotted mesh netting, providing strong support for your climbing bean plants. The netting helps to keep plants upright for better circulation, cleaner crops and fewer disease problems. The mesh is large enough to get a hand through for harvesting and is strong enough for plants to be torn off at the end of the season.
The bean frame is supplied in 2m or 3m starter kits (both have 2 ends) with 2m or 3m extension kits (both have 1 end) also available to achieve the overall length required. Frame stands 2.28m out of the ground (inserts 30cm into ground) and is 0.8m wide.
- Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Strong galvanised steel framework, powder coated matt black for long life
- Fitted with 80mm/3" premium knotted mesh netting
- Topped with stylish ball finials
- 2m or 3m starter kits available
- 2m or 3m extension kits also available to achieve overall length required
- Height 2.28m out of the ground - inserts 30cm into ground - 0.8m wide
- Ideal for runner beans and other climbing legumes
- Ground sockets can be used with the frame for extra rigidity - available separately
Excellent quality. Super strong man materials too. Even better than expected. Easy to assemble on my own. Just needed a little help with the net Very pleased indeed
Very impressed with the quality, and materials used. Needs two people to build, and erect. Looks sturdy and smart. Beans are starting to climb the structure, can't wait until they reach the top.