SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE OF THE SAME SIZE SUPPORT (DISCOUNT APPLIED AT BASKET) & SAVE 20% ON OUR EXTRA VALUE PACKS OF 3 SUPPORTS
A stunning addition to any border, these tall rust plant supports are perfect for larger flowers and plants, preventing stems from being snapped in the wind or flopping under their own weight. If left in place over winter they will also indicate where dormant plants will emerge next season.
These strong plant supports are designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so that the bottom ring is just above ground level giving superb stability and are available in 2 heights - 1m & 1.4m (height is out of the ground) and 3 diameters - 30cm, 45cm & 60cm.
PLEASE NOTE: If your order includes 4 or more plant supports it will incur an additional delivery charge due to the size of the product. You will need to call us on 0333 400 6400 for a quote.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the tall plant supports use 8mm gauge steel rod for the legs and 6mm gauge steel rod for the rings and come with a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
Natural rust is a timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens that is supplied as untreated plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating that improves as years go by.
See Extra Value Packs and Save 20%
- Tall Circular Plant Supports ideal for dahlias, delphinium, lupin, penstemon, shrub roses, hollyhocks, poppies and foxgloves.
- Available in 2 heights (1m & 1.4m) & 3 diameters (30cm, 45cm & 60cm)
- 30cm & 45cm diameter circular plant supports have 3 legs.
- 60cm diameter circular plant supports have 4 legs.
- Height is from the bottom ring to the top ring - designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so bottom ring is just above ground level, so the height is out of the ground.
- Also available in Matt Black.
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee.
- RHS Endorsed
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs, 6mm gauge steel rods for rings.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK.
Perfect for Delphiniums, Crambe cordifolia, Lupins, Peonies, Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'.
Crambe Cordifolia and Hydrangea examples showing how these plants can need support when growing.
I have bought several of this type of frame in the last few years. They have all arrived in good condition and have lasted well in the garden.
I was lucky enough to be given Harrod vouchers for Christmas The tall support is perfect for my requirements. I have some very tall Asiatic Lilies growing in a pot and I usually have to support them with canes and string. This looks far better.
I have two of these plant supports and absolutely love them, the rust effect blends in much nicer in the garden. This one is a Christmas present for my daughter and I'm confident she will love it too. Thankyou for all the lovely things you sell!