Harrod Tall Circular Plant Support - Rust
See Extra Value Pack and Save 10%
The Harrod Tall Circular Rust Plant Supports are built to last using 8mm round steel rods for the legs and 6mm for the rings and will add sculptural structure to any border, offering plant support for for a range of plants such as dahlias, delphinium, lupin, penstemon, shrub roses, hollyhocks, poppies and foxgloves.
A stunning addition to any border, these tall rust plant supports are perfect for larger flowers and plants, preventing stems from being snapped in the wind or flopping under their own weight. If left in place over winter they will also indicate where dormant plants will emerge next season.
These strong plant supports are designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so that the bottom ring is just above ground level giving superb stability and are available in 2 heights - 1m & 1.4m (height is out of the ground) and 3 diameters - 30cm, 45cm & 60cm.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the tall plant supports use 8mm gauge steel rod for the legs and 6mm gauge steel rod for the rings and come with a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
Natural rust is a timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens that is supplied as unpainted steel which quickly develops an even rust coating that improves as years go by.
See Extra Value Packs and Save 10%
- Tall Circular Plant Supports ideal for dahlias, delphinium, lupin, penstemon, shrub roses, hollyhocks, poppies and foxgloves.
- Available in 2 heights (1m & 1.4m) & 3 diameters (30cm, 45cm & 60cm)
- 30cm & 45cm diameter circular plant supports have 3 legs.
- 60cm diameter circular plant supports have 4 legs.
- Height is from the bottom ring to the top ring - designed to be pushed 30cm into the ground so bottom ring is just above ground level, so the height is out of the ground.
- Also available in Matt Black.
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee.
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs, 6mm gauge steel rods for rings.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK.
Crambe Cordifolia and Hydrangea examples showing how these plants can need support when growing.
I had been looking for suitable metal supports for some time .I ordered 2 have not been disappointed they look quietly sophisticated in the border even with the Aconitums only half way up them at the moment. A justified worthy investment for our garden.
Really happy with this purchase. Enhances plants so much better than being tied to canes and stakes. I purchased the rust version and it ties in beautifully with my cottage garden style of oldy wordly shabby chic.