Estate Fencing & Optional Gate
Our new Estate Fencing and Optional Gate, inspired by traditional estate and parkland fencing, is a robust solution for securing boundaries, dividing gardens and making a feature of driveways and entrances.
Made by us in the UK
The Estate Fence is exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, made using fully galvanised steel, powder coated black for an attractive, long lasting and maintenance free finish
Perfect as parkland and paddock fencing, the estate fence starter kits come with 2 bays, either 2.04m long in total or 3.04m long in total, then simply add extension kits to make the total length of fencing you require. Extension kits are available in 1.01m long for the 2.04m starter kit and 1.51m long for the 3.04m starter kit. There are also 90 degree extension kits for corners available in 2 lengths - 1.04m for the 2.04m starter kit and 1.54m for the 3.04m starter kit.
The extra strength upright posts are flat steel bars, 40mm x 12mm, and stand 1m out of the ground with allowance for 0.5m to be inserted into the ground - for maximum stability we advise that the uprights are concreted into position. The heavy duty steel cross bars are 25mm square and are spaced 25cm apart.
The Estate Fence Optional Gate is available as a stand alone version and also a version to fit with the estate fencing*. The 2 door gate has an attractive arc detail and features a latch, drop bars, drop bar socket tubes and measures 1.52m inside the gate posts. The gate posts use stout 75mm square section complete with a matching decorative ball finial for a sophisticated finish. The posts stand 1.09m out of the ground with 0.5m allowed for ground insertion.
*Note - when combining gates with estate fencing system , only fence extension kits are required due to the first upright being supplied with the gate.
- Estate Fencing and Gate made from galvanised steel, black powder coated for maintenance free long life.
- 10 year guarantee on fence and gate
- Estate Fencing Starter Kits include 2 bays - available in either 2.04m long or 3.04m long
- Fence Extension kits are available in 1.01m long for the 2.04m starter kit and 1.51m long for the 3.04m starter kit.
- 90 Degree extension kits available in 1.04m & 1.54m lengths.
- Fence uprights stand 1m out of the ground with 0.5m allowed for ground insertion.
- Cross Bars are spaced 25cm apart
- Estate Fence Gate available as a stand alone gate and also to fit with the estate fencing.
- Width inside gate posts is 1.52m
- Gate posts use stout 75mm square section steel and are topped with a decorative ball finial.
- Discreet Long Lasting Fittings
- Exclusive - designed and manufactured by us
- Self Assembly
Made to Measure service available. We have previously created a Roman Arch with Gate & Estate Fencing, to a bespoke design.
Contact our Made to Measure team:-
How To Order Your Estate Fencing & Gate:-
- Choose your starter kit - these include 2 bays and measure 2.04m or 3.04m
- Decide how many extension kits you need for the required length of fence. The extension kits are available in 1.01m lengths to match the 2.04m starter kit and 1.51m lengths to match the 3.04m starter kit..
- If you are including an optional gate with the fencing then choose the estate fence fitting gate - ARC-166 - and you will only need to add extension fencing kits to the gate - no starter kit is needed with the gate.
- If you are ordering a stand alone gate and are not planning to have additional fencing simply order ARC-165 Stand Alone Estate Fence Gate.