Fence System for Arches
Our exclusive new Arch Fence System has been designed to use with our Garden Arches to screen different areas of the garden and to provide an ideal fencing system for training climbing plants, cane fruit and espalier apples and pears.
Made by us in the UK
Our exclusive new Fence System for Arches has been designed to use with our Garden Arches to screen different areas of the garden and to provide an ideal fencing system for training climbing plants, cane fruit and espalier apples and pears.
The 10 Year Guaranteed Framework matches our arches – 25mm square x 1.5mm thick, fully galvanised and powder coated in matt black. Secured with discreet black stainless steel fixings.
Simply select a 1m, 1.5m or 2m starter kit and then add the number of extension kits required for the complete fence length. The Starter Kit comes complete with fixings and gripple tensioning clips to fix to the arch. To complete the fence order the required length of wire cable, which is purchased at your required length in metres. Calculate length by adding the distance of each continuous fence section, add 1m for the end loops and then multiply by 3. Select Plant Support Cable from the drop down list and enter the required length in the quantity box.
We also offer an optional Arch Fence Brace with a 40cm steel pin to give the fence extra support in soft soil and advise using these on systems of 2+ bays long. Buy single braces or save £10 if you buy a set of 2.
- Exclusive - Designed and Manufactured in UK by us!
- 10 Year Framework Guarantee
- Arch Fence System connects to our Roman, Ogee & Ellipse Garden Arches
- Starter Kits and Extension kits for any length fencing system.
- Creates a fencing system 1.6m High
- Fence uprights are inserted 40cm/16" into the ground
- High strength 2mm multi-strand galvanised steel plant support cable (order separately)
- Gripple cable tensioners supplied to hold cable securely in position
- Optional Arch Fence Braces available (singles or sets of 2)
- Self Assembly
Please note - Starter Kits include the fencing uprights and cross bars, arches are not included but can be purchased separately see our Roman Garden Arches, Ogee Garden Arches & Ellipse Garden Arches.
Can't see the size you want? Looking for something slightly different? Contact our Made to Measure team:-
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Please note Arch Fence System does not include Arch - these are available seperately.
Arch and fencing very good quality, looking very handsome.
The arch we purchased is superb - sturdy and beautiful. Delivery was very prompt, and I got a follow-up call from the services team to make sure everything was okay.
as with the Ogee arch we bought, the fence system is of sound construction and makes an appropriate extension to the archway. Having completed erection it is solid yet not "in your face". The only criticism we have is in that the explanation on the threading of the wire through the grippers is not that clear and was very much trial and errar
How to Order your Arch Fence System:
- Choose your FENCE FRAME STARTER KIT (inc. 6 professional gripple system tensioners, 6 cable clips and fixings) for each side of the arch
- Decide how many EXTENSION KITS you will need to achieve your required fence length. Steel fence framework is available in spans of 1m, 1.5m and 2m.
- Then to complete the fence structure system order our high strength 2mm diameter multistrand galvanised steel PLANT SUPPORT CABLE. Cable is purchased at your required length in metres. Calculate length by adding the distance of each continuous fence section, add 1m for the end loops and then multiply by 3. Select Plant Support Cable from the drop down list and enter the required length in the quantity box.
- In soft soil or on fences with 2+ bays we advise using the optional Arch Fence Brace - this has a 40cm steel pin which to provide additional support.