Dalton Wooden Curved Garden Arch
The Curved Dalton Wooden Lattice Garden Arch will create a beautiful walkway in the garden and a stunning focal point in your outdoor space the lattice runs either side of the arch and is perfect for a variety of climbing plants.
The Curved Lattice Dalton Wooden Garden Arch will create a beautiful walkway in the garden and a stunning focal point in your outdoor space the lattice runs either side of the arch and is perfect for a variety of climbing plants.
Our timber garden arches are beautifully crafted in high quality, FSC certified timber and pressure treated to prolong the life of the wood, protecting it from insects, mould and rot for years to come.
The Dalton Arch is designed to be freestanding but can be secured to the ground with suitable fixings or you can use proprietary ground anchors to secure the arch in place.
- Curved Dalton Lattice Wooden Garden Arch
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made with FSC certified chunky timber
- Lattice panels on both sides of the Arch
- Timber uprights are 3" (7.6cm) square
- Pressure treated for long life
- 20 year Anti-rot guarantee
- Flat packed for easy self assembly
- Measures 2.25m High x 1.6m Wide x 900mm Deep (overall)
- Footprint measures 1.4m Wide x 600mm Deep
- We recommend that this product is positioned on firm level ground. If necessary the arch can be firmly fixed to the ground with suitable fixings or by using a proprietary ground anchor.
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly honeysuckle, vitis, campsis, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia