These stunning garden obelisks are made from heavy gauge steel with a black powder coated finish that will not crack or flake and is available in Extra Large Now Only.
The obelisks are ideal in pots to train plants up or in beds and borders to provide support to climbing plants such as clematis, jasmine, honeysuckle, sweet peas or even cane fruit.
- Cone Obelisk made from heavy gauge steel
- Wrought black finish which will not crack or flake
- Extra Large measures 2.5m H x 0.35m Diameter
- Use in open soil, raised beds, planters or pots
- Ideal for all flowering and foliage climbing plants
- Create an attractive growing environment for climbing vegetables such as cucumbers or runner beans
- Install permanently or store for the winter after using on annuals
- Easy to lift and carry
Product as I expected but was slightly bent in transit.having read previous review I seen this has been a problem before. Not bad enough to be a problem . Looks good in a large pot for sweet peas.
I bought these beautiful cone obelisks to stand in long tom terracotta pots to support climbing fuchsia and black-eyed susan. It works very well! The obelisks are sturdily and attractively constructed and easy to manoeuvre. My only disappointment is that the bottom prongs of one obelisk had been bent in transit and although I mentioned this in an email to Harrods they did not offer to send a replacement or anything. The obelisk is still usable in a pot (it wouldn't be in the ground) and it was too much hassle to go through the returns process so I left it at that as I am very pleased with the purchase overall.
What The Press Say
Garden AnswersMarch 2014
Add a Touch of Elegance
Give climbing plants the support they need with a handsome obelisk.