Harrod Steel Round Obelisks - Lichen Green
Our Steel Round Column Obelisks in Lichen Green finish add a distinctive accent to your garden, available in 2 sizes standing 2.1m tall and 2.3m tall these stunning garden obelisks look great in beds and borders and are the perfect plant support for climbing plants
Buy 2 or more Obelisks & Save £10 on each!
Obelisks must be same style & size - discount applied at checkout
Designed in-house and manufactured to the same exacting standards as our garden arches, pergolas and steel fruit cage range, these stunning steel obelisks are made from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel which is then high temperature powder coated in a beautiful Lichen Green finish. The obelisks are made to last and come with a 10 year framework guarantee.
The obelisks are available in 2 sizes - Standard measures 2.11m/6ft 11" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter and Grand measures 2.28m/7ft 6" High x 0.65m/2ft 2" . The obelisks insert 30cm into the ground to firmly secure and can even be concreted in for extra stability and come complete with discreet stainless steel fixings.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Beautiful Lichen Green finish
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Standard Lichen Green Steel Round Obelisk measures 2.15m H x 50cm Dia
- Grand Lichen Green Steel Round Column Obelisk measures 2.28m H x 0.65cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers - akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
2.1m is taller than you think when added to what needs to go underground but particularly in the silk grey colour we chose this is a striking feature in any garden. Easy to assemble but my advice to anyone with chalk, hard clay or stony soil would be to purchase a hole maker