Harrod Steel Round Obelisks - Lichen Green
Our Steel Round Column Obelisks in Lichen Green finish add a distinctive accent to your garden, standing 2.1m tall these stunning garden obelisks look great in beds and borders and are the perfect plant support for climbing plants.
Made by us in the UK
Designed in-house and manufactured to the same exacting standards as our garden arches, pergolas and steel fruit cage range, these stunning steel obelisks are made from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel which is then high temperature powder coated in a beautiful Lichen Green finish. The obelisks are made to last and come with a 10 year framework guarantee.
The obelisks measures 2.11m/6ft 11" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter and are designed to be inserted 30cm into the ground to firmly secure and can even be concreted in for extra stability. The obelisks are easy to assemble and are supplied with discreet stainless steel fixings.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Beautiful Lichen Green finish
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Standard Lichen Green Steel Round Obelisk measures 2.15m H x 50cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers - akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
The quality of these is great. They look so much more impressive than in the brochure. They were out of stock when I ordered them, but I was constantly kept informed by email on the progress of the order.
2.1m is taller than you think when added to what needs to go underground but particularly in the silk grey colour we chose this is a striking feature in any garden. Easy to assemble but my advice to anyone with chalk, hard clay or stony soil would be to purchase a hole maker