Harrod Steel Round Obelisks - Lichen Green
Our Steel Round Column Obelisks in Lichen Green finish add a distinctive accent to your garden, standing 2.1m tall these stunning garden obelisks look great in beds and borders and are the perfect plant support for climbing plants.
Made by us in the UK
Designed in-house and manufactured to the same exacting standards as our garden arches, pergolas and steel fruit cage range, these stunning steel obelisks are made from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel which is then high temperature powder coated in a beautiful Lichen Green finish. The obelisks are made to last and come with a 10 year framework guarantee.
The obelisks measures 2.11m/6ft 11" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter and are designed to be inserted 30cm into the ground to firmly secure and can even be concreted in for extra stability. The obelisks are easy to assemble and are supplied with discreet stainless steel fixings.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Beautiful Lichen Green finish
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Standard Lichen Green Steel Round Obelisk measures 2.15m H x 50cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for displaying roses from our Peter Beales Roses collection
Obelisk purchased to colour match and complement one identical installed two years ago. Stylish in any situation, Sturdy and well made so that holes exactly matched making it easy to assemble. Time will tell if structure is rust proof and lichen green withstands sun and the weather.
This is an excellent product which was very easy to assemble. But it is heavy so needed 2 people to carry it and a metal rod, a mallet and a strong arm to dig holes 30 cm into the ground. It now looks great and matches the Roman arch I bought earlier.