Our Rigid Plastic Super Heavy Duty Bird Netting has a thick durable gauge making it very strong fruit cage side netting which cannot be torn by hand.
Made from extruded polypropylene with a 17mm x 17mm square mesh, this thicker gauge bird netting is an ideal deterrent to birds, rabbits and other similar pests, but has a large enough mesh to allow invaluable pollinating insects to pass through.
- 2m wide Super Heavy Duty Bird Netting sold by the linear metre and in 10, 25 and 50m Extra Value Saver Packs
- Super Heavy Duty Bird Netting has a 16mm x 16mm square mesh
- Rigid Plastic netting
- Made from extra thick gauge extruded polypropylene - cannot be torn by hand
- UV Stabilised
- Ideal as Fruit Cage side netting
- Protects your plants against birds, deer and pets - but allows pollinating insects through
- If the netting is required for your own fruit cages please allow an extra 2 metres for fitting
- Samples of all Harrod Horticultural garden netting are available on request
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 80g per square metre
SAVE £££'s WITH EXTRA VALUE SAVER PACKS!
Its an old saying that you get what you pay for and it was true in this case. The netting was substantial and easy to work with. The holes were large enough to let the bees in but small enough to keep the cabbage white out. My gooseberries and raspberries this season are coming along fine and the blackbirds and pigeons have given up. Job done!
Great product. Tried a similar product from another Co and the quality was absolute rubbish. A hair net comes to mind.
I wanted to use netting to protect my fruit bushes, but worried about birds getting caught in the netting. With this netting I don't need to. It still allows beneficial bees in to pollinate, but keeps the birds out safely. I will definitely use this in future. It is a strong well made product.
View All Sizes & Prices
Super Heavy Duty Bird Netting available in 2m widths by the linear metre and as saver packs see below:-
2m x 1m = £4.05 (GDN-076)
2m x 10m = £35.50 (GNE-013) save £5
2m x 25m = £82.00 (GNE-014) save £19
2m x 50m = £154.50 (GNE-015) save £48