Our Extra Heavy Duty Bird Netting is made from extruded black polypropylene to create a rigid plastic net with a 16mm x 16mm square mesh, and is used as side netting on all our manufactured Fruit Cages.
This strong netting is an ideal deterrent to birds, rabbits and other similar pests, but has a large enough mesh to allow invaluable pollinating insects to pass through.
- 2m & 4m wide Extra Heavy Duty Bird Netting sold by the linear metre and in 10, 25 and 50m Extra Value Saver Packs
- Extra Heavy Duty Bird Netting has a 16mm x 16mm square mesh
- Black rigid plastic bird netting
- Deters birds and other pests, but allows pollinating insects through
- Made from strong black extruded polypropylene - cannot be torn by hand
- UV Stabilised
- Used as side netting on our Fruit Cages
- If the netting is required for your own fruit cages please allow an extra 2 metres for fitting
- Samples of all Harrod Horticultural garden netting are available on request
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 60g per square metre
- For even stronger, heavier side netting see our Super Heavy Duty Bird Netting
See our Extra Value Saver Packs!
Sturdy netting. I used this for my fruit cages. It keeps its shape making it easy to work with.
I have dealt with Harrod Horticultural several times over the years, they have always provided a fast and efficient service, with excellent products to match. Totally professional and trustworthy company.
Can't fault this company or the netting. Very helpful lady with ordering, held my hand all the way, with useful advice. Not that it was painful! Product arrived very promptly and well packaged. Lovely quality netting. I would highly recommend this company.
View All Sizes & Prices
Rigid Plastic Extra Heavy Duty Bird Netting available in 2m & 4m widths by the linear metre or in Saver Packs:-
2m x 1m = £3.10 (GDN-070)
2m x 10m = £28.00 (GNE-010) save £3
2m x 25m = £71.50 (GNE-011) save £6
2m x 50m = £135.00 (GNE-012) save £20
4m x 1m = £5.20 (GDN-075)
4m x 10m = £49.00 (GNE-142) save £3
4m x 25m = £123.00 (GNE-143) save £7
4m x 50m = £240.00 (GNE-144) save £20